Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1918. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,827 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,276 days or 33.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1950.
If a dog named Belgium - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Belgium will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Belgium will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Hal B. Wallis
- 1914Juanita Moore
- 1944Peter Tosh
- 1958Tiriel Mora
- 1966Jon Favreau
- 1969Trey Parker
- 1975Burak Güven
- 1976Desmond Harrington
- 1988Zeph Ellis
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1876Mihkel Pung, Estonian lawyer and politician, 11th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1941)
- 1923Ruth Carter Stevenson, American art collector, founded the Amon Carter Museum of American Art (d. 2013)
- 1938Bill Morris, Baron Morris of Handsworth, Jamaican-English union leader and politician
- 1951Demetrios Christodoulou, Greek mathematician and physicist
- 1956Grover Norquist, American activist, founded Americans for Tax Reform
- 1960Jeremy Swift, English actor
- 1962Svetlana Zainetdinova, Soviet-Estonian chess player and coach
- 1984Elaine Bradley, American drummer and songwriter (Neon Trees)
- 1987Fumino Kimura, Japanese actress
- 1994Kenta Suga, Japanese actor
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1466The Thirteen Years’ War ends with the Second Treaty of Thorn.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1864Battle of Cedar Creek: Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys a Confederate Army under Jubal Early.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanon Fukuda, Claude Nougaro, Tom Dey, John Lithgow, Charles Herbert, Darren Robinson, Tim Sköld, Jess Manafort, Fats Domino, Takeshi Ueda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1918.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1918 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1904. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1918
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 63 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,827 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,276 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,248
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1950
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1904 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1966 – Derek Sherinian, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, Dream Theater, and Black Country Communion); April 10, 1932 – Omar Sharif, Egyptian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 13, 1931 – Chris Wiggins, English-Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,954