Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1923. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,563 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,854 days or 32.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1955.
If a dog named Ryo-Ohki - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ryo-Ohki will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ryo-Ohki will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Auguste Lumière
- 1925Bernard Hepton
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1976Desmond Harrington
- 1982Gillian Jacobs
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1900Roy Worters, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1957)
- 1927Pierre Alechinsky, Belgian painter and illustrator
- 1945John Lithgow, American actor and singer
- 1956Didier Theys, Belgian race car driver and coach
- 1960Jeremy Swift, English actor
- 1968Yayan Ruhian, Indonesian actor and stuntman
- 1976Dan Smith, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985RR Enriquez, Filipino model, actress, and television host
- 1989Rakuto Tochihara, Japanese actor
- 1991Colton Dixon, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NGXIJUXLDO? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters NGXIJUXLDO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1813The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1984Roman Catholic priest from Poland, Jerzy Popiełuszko, associated with the Solidarity Union, was murdered by three agents of the Polish communist internal intelligence agency.
- 1987The United States Navy conducts Operation Nimble Archer, an attack on two Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rahul Roy, Tommy Mac, Catherine Disher, Phil Barney, Zita Görög, Jo Anne Worley, Tony Slattery, Martin Scorsese, Piotr Wiwczarek, Alexander Siddig.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1923.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1923 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1916. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,563 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,854 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,205
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1955
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1924 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1916 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1956 – Angus Deayton, English actor and screenwriter; February 14, 1968 – Latifa, Tunisian singer and actress; September 4, 1937 – Mikk Mikiver, Estonian actor and director (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876