Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1943. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,548 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,183 days or 25.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1975.
If a dog named Shifu Coutu - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shifu Coutu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shifu Coutu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944George McCrae
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1961Sunny Deol
- 1966Roger Cross
- 1967Yōji Matsuda
- 1968Kacey Ainsworth
- 1970Caroline Catz
- 1976Omar Gooding
- 1981Christian Bautista
- 1984Saki Fujita
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1873Bart King, American cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1910Paul Robert, French lexicographer and publisher (d. 1980)
- 1923Ruth Carter Stevenson, American art collector, founded the Amon Carter Museum of American Art (d. 2013)
- 1945Carol Kidd, Scottish singer
- 1958Lou Briel, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor
- 1966Jon Favreau, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Pras, American rapper and producer (Fugees)
- 1977Louis-José Houde, Canadian comedian and actor
- 1978Zakhar Dubensky, Russian footballer
- 1982Louis Oosthuizen, South African golfer
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1976Battle of Aishiya in Lebanon.
- 1984Roman Catholic priest from Poland, Jerzy Popiełuszko, associated with the Solidarity Union, was murdered by three agents of the Polish communist internal intelligence agency.
- 1986Samora Machel, President of Mozambique and a prominent leader of FRELIMO, and 33 others die when their Tupolev Tu-134 plane crashes into the Lebombo Mountains.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Atanes, James Corden, Caitlin Glass, Logan Ramsey, Leilani Gaja, C. W. McCall, Parley Baer, George Clooney, Sonny Terry, Makoto Ogawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1943.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1943 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 24, 1917. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1943
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,548 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,183 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 933
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1975
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 24, 1917 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 19, 1966 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1971 – Nick Hexum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (311); March 2, 1956 – John Cowsill, American singer and drummer (The Cowsills); December 15, 1964 – Katsunori Takahashi, Japanese singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815