Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 292nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,995 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Vanessa - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vanessa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vanessa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920LaWanda Page
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1941Simon Ward
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1977Takamasa Suga
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1988Zeph Ellis
- 1991Colton Dixon
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1276Prince Hisaaki of Japan (d. 1328)
- 1826Ralph Tollemache, English priest (d. 1895)
- 1897Salimuzzaman Siddiqui, Pakistani chemist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1900Bill Ponsford, Australian cricketer and baseball player (d. 1991)
- 1934Yakubu Gowon, Nigerian general and politician, 3rd Head of State of Nigeria
- 1939David Clark, Baron Clark of Windermere, Scottish academic and politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- 1954Ken Stott, Scottish actor
- 1963Kool Keith, American rapper and producer (Ultramagnetic MCs, Analog Brothers, and Masters of Illusion)
- 1980Rajai Davis, American baseball player
- 1985RR Enriquez, Filipino model, actress, and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1512Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).
- 1912Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 2001SIEV X, an Indonesian fishing boat en route to Christmas Island, carrying over 400 asylum seekers, sinks in international waters with the loss of 353 people.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Backus, Daphne Ashbrook, Kenta Kamakari, La Esterella, Christopher Meloni, Jesse Bradford, Mary Murphy, Connie Kaldor, Jane Levy, Patrick Tang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 19, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1961 – René Simard, Canadian singer and television host; September 9, 1986 – Helen Kurup, English actress; November 11, 1925 – June Whitfield, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209