Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 292nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,088 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Emris - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emris will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Emris will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Larry Chance
- 1944Peter Tosh
- 1948Patrick Simmons
- 1966Roger Cross
- 1975Burak Güven
- 1984Saki Fujita
- 1988Zeph Ellis
- 1989Rakuto Tochihara
- 1990Jessica Meuse
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1721Joseph de Guignes, French orientalist and sinologist (d. 1800)
- 1900Bill Ponsford, Australian cricketer and baseball player (d. 1991)
- 1917Walter Munk, Austrian-American oceanographer, author, and academic
- 1918Robert Schwarz Strauss, American lawyer and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 2014)
- 1935Don Ward, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1945John Lithgow, American actor and singer
- 1962Tracy Chevalier, American-English author
- 1975Burak Güven, Turkish singer-songwriter and bass player (Mor ve Ötesi)
- 1976Desmond Harrington, American actor
- 1983Rebecca Ferguson, Swedish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1812Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1933Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1950Iran becomes the first country to accept technical assistance from the United States under the Point Four Program.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Hill, Chris D'Elia, Jillian Wheeler, Kat Graham, Big Van Vader, Magdalena Walach, Darren Hayes, Kitkat, Margo Martindale, George Grossmith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 19, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1975 – Jessicka, American singer-songwriter (Jack Off Jill and Scarling.); August 26, 1944 – Maureen Tucker, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Underground and Half Japanese); June 4, 1972 – Stoja, Bosnian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227