Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,517 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kyzer - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kyzer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kyzer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Fayard Nicholas
- 1925Tom Dowd
- 1937Wanda Jackson
- 1940Kathy Kirby
- 1956Danny Boyle
- 1958Viggo Mortensen
- 1964Tomoko Yamaguchi
- 1971Dannii Minogue
- 1980Niall Matter
- 1985Jennifer Freeman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1759Chauncey Goodrich, American lawyer and politician, 8th Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut (d. 1815)
- 1832Constantin Lipsius, German architect and theorist (d. 1894)
- 1910Hopper Read, English cricketer (d. 2000)
- 1934Timothy West, English actor
- 1951Leif Pagrotsky, Swedish businessman and politician
- 1967Luigi Lo Cascio, Italian actor
- 1967Monica Ali, Bangladeshi-English author
- 1979Paul O'Connell, Irish rugby player
- 1983Takayuki Yamada, Japanese actor and singer
- 1994Morgan Featherstone, Australian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1548The city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz (Our Lady of Peace) is founded by Alonso de Mendoza by appointment of the king of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1883Peru and Chile sign the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru’s involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- 1904Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1947The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigation into Communist infiltration of Hollywood, resulting in a blacklist that prevents some from working in the industry for years.
- 1951The “Johnny Bright incident” occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 2011Libyan Civil War: National Transitional Council rebel forces capture ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in his hometown of Sirte and kill him shortly thereafter.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Kattan, Miley Cyrus, Hannah Gordon, Augie Blunt, Sebastian Spence, Ken Marino, Michael Feinstein, Akihisa Shiono, Paul Samson, Michael Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 20, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1977 – Edward Furlong, American actor and singer; August 6, 1983 – Landon Pigg, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; January 13, 1942 – Carol Cleveland, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,167