Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 296th day of the year 1920. It was the 43rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,758 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,253 days or 33.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1952.
If a dog named Rider - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rider will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rider will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Joan Fontaine
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1929Dory Previn
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1943Robert Long
- 1949Stiv Bators
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1976Helen Svedin
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820)
- 1847Koos de la Rey, South African general (d. 1914)
- 1881Clinton Davisson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1919Kathleen Ankers, English-American actress and set designer (d. 2001)
- 1924Blake Butler, English actor (d. 1981)
- 1939Jean-Pierre Desthuilliers, French author and poet
- 1959Marc Shaiman, American composer and songwriter
- 1966Yuri Arbachakov, Russian-Japanese boxer
- 1980Luke O'Donnell, Australian rugby player
- 1982Heath Miller, American football player
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Corey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 4004 BCThe world was created at approximately six o'clock in the evening, according to the Ussher chronology.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1957Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
- 2008India launches its first unmanned lunar mission Chandrayaan-1.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrea Roth, Matthew West, Aika Mitsui, Yvan Attal, Samantha Bailey, Jerry Chamberlain, Texas Battle, John Mark Ainsley, Jeanne Mas, Eric Kretz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1920.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1920 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1920
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 43rd Friday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,758 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,253 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,245
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1910 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1941 – Anna Tomowa-Sintow, Bulgarian soprano and actress; April 27, 1972 – Maura West, American actress; February 12, 1979 – Jesse Spencer, Australian actor and violinist (Band from TV).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893