Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1941. It was the 43rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,275 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,425 days or 25.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1973.
If a dog named Gingerpi - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gingerpi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gingerpi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1938Derek Jacobi
- 1945Buzz Potamkin
- 1962Bob Odenkirk
- 1981Michael Fishman
- 1983Plan B
- 1985Shinpei Takagi
- 1985Zac Hanson
- 1988Parineeti Chopra
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1197Emperor Juntoku of Japan (d. 1242)
- 1592Gustav Horn, Count of Pori (d. 1657)
- 1920Timothy Leary, American psychologist and author (d. 1996)
- 1938Christopher Lloyd, American actor and singer
- 1939George Cohen, English footballer
- 1945Leslie West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mountain, The Vagrants, and West, Bruce and Laing)
- 1949Vasilios Magginas, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Employment (d. 2015)
- 1975Martín Cardetti, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1978Dion Glover, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Olivier Pla, French race car driver
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1784Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 2001Grand Theft Auto III was released, popularizing a genre of open-world, action-adventure video games as well as spurring controversy around violence in video games.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Dolby, Pierre Barouh, Casey Neistat, Brian McGuire, Alan Ruck, Ultra Naté, Paul Kaye, Birger Malmsten, Ariel Winter, Yuzo Koshiro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1941.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1941 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 12, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1941
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 43rd Wednesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 214 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,275 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,425 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 958
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1973
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1922 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 12, 1926 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1975 – Michiko Kichise, Japanese actress; January 24, 1967 – Phil LaMarr, American actor, singer, and screenwriter; March 9, 1980 – Chingy, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,720