Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1946. It was the 43rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,369 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,123 days or 24.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1978.
If a dog named Gizmo Corliss - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gizmo Corliss will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gizmo Corliss will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1942Bobby Fuller
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1952Julie Dash
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1968Shelby Lynne
- 1974Tim Kinsella
- 1985Federico Ágreda
- 1988Parineeti Chopra
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1729Johann Reinhold Forster, German pastor and botanist (d. 1798)
- 1818Leconte de Lisle, French poet and author (d. 1894)
- 1895Johnny Morrison, professional baseball player (d. 1966)
- 1905Joseph Kosma, Hungarian-French pianist and composer (d. 1969)
- 1936Jovan Pavlović, Serbian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1945Buzz Potamkin, American director and producer, founded Buzzco Associates (d. 2012)
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1968Stéphane Quintal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Jeff McInnis, American basketball player
- 1983Plan B, English rapper, producer, and actor
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darius’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1383The 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal: King Fernando dies without a male heir to the Portuguese throne, sparking a period of civil war and disorder.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1934In East Liverpool, Ohio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents shoot and kill notorious bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 2001Grand Theft Auto III was released, popularizing a genre of open-world, action-adventure video games as well as spurring controversy around violence in video games.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
- 2014Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attacks the Parliament of Canada in Ottawa, Canada, killing a soldier and injuring three other people.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stella Mwangi, Catherine Hickland, Augusta Dabney, Kim Mitchell, Charles Collingwood, Anita Harris, Jackie Collins, Barbara Steele, Jordan Todosey, Ivana Sert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 43rd Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,369 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,123 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 927
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1978
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1965 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-215)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1981 – Kristin Eubanks, American wrestler and model; May 21, 1969 – Masayo Kurata, Japanese voice actress and singer; December 23, 1948 – Charles Herbert, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893