Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 296th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,618 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Noodle - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noodle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Noodle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen
- 1934Donald McIntyre
- 1939Tony Roberts
- 1943Catherine E. Coulson
- 1960Shigeru Muroi
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1971Budoy Marabiles
- 1985Zac Hanson
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1811Franz Liszt, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1886)
- 1832August Labitzky, Czech composer and conductor (d. 1903)
- 1946Kelvin MacKenzie, English journalist
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1968Stéphane Quintal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1969Héctor Carrasco, Dominican baseball player
- 1970Winston Bogarde, Dutch footballer
- 1983Plan B, English rapper, producer, and actor
- 1988Matt Evans, Filipino actor
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451The Council of Chalcedon adopts the Chalcedonian Creed regarding the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1784Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1907Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
- 1934In East Liverpool, Ohio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents shoot and kill notorious bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Steven Horvitz, Frank Wilson, John van Kesteren, Chris Waitt, Lea T, Harry Hill, Rory Cochrane, John Ratzenberger, Jace Alexander, Fiona Wade.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1954 – Kathleen Quinlan, American actress; October 31, 1993 – Nadine Lustre, Filipino actress and singer; May 25, 1986 – Neon Hitch, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,282