Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 296th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Asuna - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Asuna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Asuna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli
- 1934Donald McIntyre
- 1938Timos Perlegas
- 1946Richard McGonagle
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1971Budoy Marabiles
- 1980Niall Breslin
- 1985Federico Ágreda
- 1985Manpei Takagi
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1882Edmund Dulac, French-English illustrator (d. 1953)
- 1913Bảo Đại, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1997)
- 1920Timothy Leary, American psychologist and author (d. 1996)
- 1938Timos Perlegas, Greek actor (d. 1993)
- 1945Sheila Sherwood, English long jumper
- 1956Frank DiPino, American baseball player and coach
- 1957Chris Peppler, Japanese-American radio host
- 1976Helen Svedin, Swedish model
- 1981Michael Fishman, American actor and producer
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1859Spain declares war on Morocco.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1895In Paris an express train derails after overrunning the buffer stop, crossing almost 30 m of concourse before crashing through a wall and falling 10 m to the road below.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jet Li, Ann Dvorak, Bret Hart, Tracie Thoms, Norman Brown, Amy Birnbaum, Nazareno Casero, Matt Skiba, Lil' Kim, Philippe Russo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1947 – Constantino Romero, Spanish radio host and actor (d. 2013); March 23, 1970 – Midajah, American model, trainer, and manager; August 10, 1957 – Zuhal Olcay, Turkish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172