Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1924 was a Thursday and it was the 297th day of the year 1924. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,384 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,461 days or 31.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 1956.
If a dog named Morel - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Morel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Maria Anna Adamberger
- 1893Gummo Marx
- 1941Mel Winkler
- 1944Mike Harding
- 1945Kim Larsen
- 1954Ang Lee
- 1958Hiroyuki Kinoshita
- 1959Sam Raimi
- 1975Odalys García
- 1987Seo In-guk
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1857Juan Luna, Filipino painter and sculptor (d. 1899)
- 1918Paul Rudolph, American architect and academic, designed the Lippo Centre (d. 1997)
- 1949Würzel, English singer and guitarist (Motörhead) (d. 2011)
- 1950Maths O. Sundqvist, Swedish businessman (d. 2012)
- 1962Doug Flutie, American football player, sportscaster, and drummer
- 1972Jimmy Wayne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Jessicka, American singer-songwriter (Jack Off Jill and Scarling.)
- 1983Filippos Darlas, Greek footballer
- 1993Taylor Spreitler, American actress and singer
- 1999Joseph Andre Garcia, Filipino actor
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCLiberators’ civil war: Second Battle of Philippi – Mark Antony and Octavian decisively defeat Brutus’s army. Brutus commits suicide.
- 425Valentinian III is elevated as Roman emperor at the age of six.
- 501The Synodus Palmaris, called by Gothic king Theoderic the Great, discharges Pope Symmachus of all charges, thus ending the schism of Antipope Laurentius.
- 1812Claude François de Malet, a French general, begins a conspiracy to overthrow Napoleon Bonaparte, claiming that the Emperor died in Russia and that he is now the commandant of Paris.
- 1867Seventy-two Senators are summoned by Royal Proclamation to serve as the first members of the Canadian Senate.
- 1958The Springhill Mine bump: An underground earthquake traps 174 miners in the No. 2 colliery at Springhill, Nova Scotia, the deepest coal mine in North America at the time. By November 1, rescuers from around the world had dug out 100 of the victims, marking the death toll at 74.
- 1972Operation Linebacker, a US bombing campaign against North Vietnam in response to its Easter Offensive, ends after five months.
- 1973The Watergate scandal: US President Richard M. Nixon agrees to turn over subpoenaed audio tapes of his Oval Office conversations.
- 2007A powerful cold front in the Bay of Campeche causes the Usumacinta jackup rig to collide with Kab 101, leading to the death and drowning of 22 people during rescue operations after evacuation of the rig.
- 2012After 38 years, the world’s first teletext service (BBC’s Ceefax) ceases broadcast due to Northern Ireland completing the digital switchover.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isamu Kosugi, Jerome Fontamillas, Shin Hyejeong, Walter Hyatt, Harun Tekin, Yael Abecassis, Terry Kinney, Rudy La Scala, Danny O'Donoghue, Harold Lockwood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1924.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1924 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 25, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1924
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,384 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,461 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,164
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 1956
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 1950 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 25, 1940 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1950 – Michael Monarch, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Steppenwolf, Detective, and World Classic Rockers); December 16, 1921 – Eulalio González, Mexican actor, humorist, singer-songwriter, screenwriter, announcer, director and producer (d. 2003); April 24, 1930 – Richard Donner, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,781