Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 296th day of the year 1977. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,357 days or 14.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 2009.
If a dog named Felon - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Felon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Felon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lilyan Tashman
- 1939Stanley Anderson
- 1943Alida Chelli
- 1956Dianne Reeves
- 1958Rose Nabinger
- 1960Katoucha Niane
- 1970Zoe Wiseman
- 1990Paradise Oskar
- 1993Taylor Spreitler
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1634Hedwig Eleonora of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1715)
- 1865Neltje Blanchan, American historian and author (d. 1918)
- 1940Ellie Greenwich, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Raindrops) (d. 2009)
- 1956Dwight Yoakam, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1962Doug Flutie, American football player, sportscaster, and drummer
- 1976Cat Deeley, English model, actress, and television host
- 1982Valentin Badea, Romanian footballer
- 1984Meghan McCain, American journalist and author
- 1988Jordan Crawford, American basketball player
- 1999Joseph Andre Garcia, Filipino actor
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roger’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 501The Synodus Palmaris, called by Gothic king Theoderic the Great, discharges Pope Symmachus of all charges, thus ending the schism of Antipope Laurentius.
- 1157The Battle of Grathe Heath ends the civil war in Denmark. King Sweyn III is killed and Valdemar I restores the country.
- 1295The first treaty forming the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France against England is signed in Paris.
- 1861U.S. President Abraham Lincoln suspends the writ of habeas corpus in Washington, D.C., for all military-related cases.
- 1917Lenin calls for the October Revolution.
- 1939The Japanese Mitsubishi G4M twin-engine “Betty” Bomber makes its maiden flight.
- 1958The Smurfs, a fictional race of blue dwarves, later popularized in a Hanna-Barbera animated cartoon series, appear for the first time in the story La flute à six schtroumpfs, a Johan and Peewit adventure by Peyo, which is serialized in the weekly Spirou magazine.
- 1970Gary Gabelich sets a land speed record in a rocket-powered automobile called the Blue Flame, fueled with natural gas.
- 2002Moscow theater hostage crisis: Chechen terrorists seize the House of Culture theater in Moscow and take approximately 700 theater-goers hostage.
- 2007A powerful cold front in the Bay of Campeche causes the Usumacinta jackup rig to collide with Kab 101, leading to the death and drowning of 22 people during rescue operations after evacuation of the rig.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doda, Nina Gordon, Miyoko Akaza, Ron O'Neal, Van McCoy, Beverly Archer, Anna Ewers, Billy Blanks, Inspectah Deck, Frank Michael.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1977.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1977 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1978. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1956. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd October 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1977
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 16,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,357 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 545
- Next full moon: November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 2009
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1978 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1956 (-134)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (October 29, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1965 – Moby, American singer-songwriter and DJ (Vatican Commandos); May 7, 1931 – Teresa Brewer, American singer (d. 2007); October 28, 1970 – Greg Eagles, American voice actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,200