Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 301st day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Harry Saltzman
- 1918Teresa Wright
- 1932Jean-Pierre Cassel
- 1939John Cleese
- 1950Fran Lebowitz
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1975Elias Toufexis
- 1980Taksaorn Paksukcharern
- 1992Taiko Katono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 921Chai Rong, Chinese emperor (d. 959)
- 1806Juan Seguín, American colonel, judge, and politician, 101st Mayor of San Antonio (d. 1890)
- 1946Peter Martins, Danish dancer and choreographer
- 1950A. N. Wilson, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1951K. K. Downing, English guitarist and songwriter (Judas Priest)
- 1958David Hazeltine, American pianist and composer
- 1984Emilie Ullerup, Danish-Canadian actress
- 1985Sirli Hanni, Estonian biathlete
- 1992Junya Ikeda, Japanese actor
- 1992Taiko Katono, Japanese model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1870Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1914The British lose their first battleship of World War I: The British super-dreadnought battleship HMS Audacious (23,400 tons), is sunk off Tory Island, north-west of Ireland, by a minefield laid by the armed German merchant-cruiser Berlin.The loss was kept an official secret in Britain until 14 November 1918 (3 days after the end of the war). The sinking was witnessed and photographed by passengers on RMS Olympic sister ship of RMS Titanic.
- 1924The Uzbek SSR is founded in the Soviet Union.
- 1944World War II: German forces capture Banská Bystrica during Slovak National Uprising thus bringing it to an end.
- 1967Catholic priest Philip Berrigan and others of the ‘Baltimore Four’protest the Vietnam War by pouring blood on Selective Service records.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1991Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1994Gliese 229B is the first Substellar Mass Object to be unquestionably identified.
- 1999Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and six other members.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donna Dixon, Johnny Weissmuller, Chō, Amy Locane, Tony Wakeford, John Karlen, Junior Braithwaite, Dakota Staton, Adrian Grenier, Ellen Greene.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 27, 1956.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1958 – Kym Karath, American actress and singer; October 12, 1928 – Rangel Valchanov, Bulgarian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013); April 9, 1942 – Brandon deWilde, American actor and singer (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919