Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 301st day of the year 1980. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,939 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,980 days or 13.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 5, 2012.
If a dog named Spookie - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spookie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Spookie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Nanette Fabray
- 1922Michel Galabru
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1946Carrie Snodgress
- 1952Roberto Benigni
- 1953Peter Firth
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson
- 1977Sheeri Rappaport
- 1981Salem Al Fakir
- 1992Emily Hagins
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1335Taejo of Joseon (d. 1408)
- 1744Mary Moser, English painter and academic (d. 1819)
- 1782Niccolò Paganini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1840)
- 1926Takumi Shibano, Japanese author and translator (d. 2010)
- 1941Dave Costa, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1942Lee Greenwood, American singer-songwriter
- 1950Július Šupler, Slovak ice hockey player and coach
- 1951Nancy Jacobs, American politician
- 1959Rick Carlisle, American basketball player and coach
- 1994Eddie Alderson, American actor
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brittney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1870Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1904The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- 1916Battle of Segale: Negus Mikael, marching on the Ethiopian capital in support of his son Emperor Iyasu V, is defeated by Fitawrari abte Giyorgis, securing the throne for Empress Zewditu I.
- 1922A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country’s annexation to the South African Union.
- 1967Catholic priest Philip Berrigan and others of the ‘Baltimore Four’protest the Vietnam War by pouring blood on Selective Service records.
- 1988Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure.
- 1997October 27, 1997 mini-crash: Stock markets around the world crash because of fears of a global economic meltdown. The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummets 554.26 points to 7,161.15.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Peters, Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., John P. Kee, Dean Wareham, Pepe Diokno, Aura Lewis, Julia Adamson, Francine Prieto, Anouk Aimée, Graham Crowden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 2, 1988. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 27th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,939 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,980 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 506
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1995 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 2, 1988 (-128)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand (November 1, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1957 – Nancy Cartwright, American voice actress and singer; September 22, 1985 – Tatiana Maslany, Canadian actress; September 30, 1934 – Anna Kashfi, Indian-American actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,053