Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1993 was a Wednesday and it was the 300th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,061 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,020 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 5, 2025.
If a dog named Beast - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beast will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beast will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Agda Helin
- 1934Giorgos Konstantinou
- 1935Frank Adonis
- 1943Carmen Argenziano
- 1946Carrie Snodgress
- 1952Topi Sorsakoski
- 1953Peter Firth
- 1981Salem Al Fakir
- 1984Emilie Ullerup
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1884Shirō Takasu, Japanese admiral (d. 1944)
- 1957Jeff East, American actor and singer
- 1958David Hazeltine, American pianist and composer
- 1960Tom Nieto, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1963Marla Maples, American model and actress
- 1967Simone Moro, Italian mountaineer and pilot
- 1982Takashi Tsukamoto, Japanese actor and singer
- 1983Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Turkish model and actor
- 1987Andrew Bynum, American basketball player
- 1993Kiefer Ravena, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 1806The French Army enters Berlin, following the Battle of Jena–Auerstedt.
- 1810United States annexes the former Spanish colony of West Florida.
- 1904The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1958Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
- 1988Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure.
- 1991Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1994Gliese 229B is the first Substellar Mass Object to be unquestionably identified.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margaret Lockwood, William Hanna, Danai Gurira, Hikaru Yamamoto, Charles Fleischer, Felicity Andersen, Boz Scaggs, David Goodall, Sam Jaffe, Lynn Carey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 27, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreamlover by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1986 – Crystallia, Greek singer; October 20, 1950 – Tom Petty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mudcrutch, and Traveling Wilburys); September 12, 1986 – Emmy Rossum, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,330