Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 301st day of the year 1967. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,274 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,425 days or 17.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 1999.
If a dog named Snoppy - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snoppy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snoppy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Nils Wahlbom
- 1927Cleo Laine
- 1941John Hallam
- 1960Mark Derwin
- 1962Daphne Zuniga
- 1970Greg Eagles
- 1971Roxana Briban
- 1982Matt Smith
- 1988Edd Gould
- 1992Maria Borges
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1815Ľudovít Štúr, Slovak philologist and politician (d. 1856)
- 1955Gary Lavergne, American author
- 1956Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian engineer and politician, 6th President of Iran
- 1958Ashok Chavan, Indian businessman and politician, 16th Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- 1968Marc Lièvremont, French rugby player and coach
- 1972Brad Paisley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1976Keiron Cunningham, English-Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1980Kanzi, American bonobo
- 1981Nick Montgomery, English-Scottish footballer
- 1992Maria Borges, Angolan model
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Benjamin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Beijing is officially designated the capital of the Ming dynasty on the same year that the Forbidden City, the seat of government, is completed.
- 1835The United Tribes of New Zealand is established with the signature of the Declaration of Independence.
- 1891The Mino–Owari earthquake, the largest inland earthquake in Japan’s history, strikes Gifu Prefecture.
- 1918World War I: Czechoslovakia is granted independence from Austria-Hungary marking the beginning of an independent Czechoslovak state, after 300 years.
- 1919The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto, paving the way for Prohibition to begin the following January.
- 1929Black Monday, a day in the Wall Street Crash of 1929, which also saw major stock market upheaval.
- 1949An Air France Lockheed Constellation crashes in the Azores killing all people on board, including the French former middleweight world champion boxer Marcel Cerdan and French violinist Ginette Neveu
- 1965Nostra aetate, the “Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions” of the Second Vatican Council, is promulgated by Pope Paul VI; it absolves the Jews of responsibility for the death of Jesus, reversing Innocent III’s 760-year-old declaration.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
- 2014An unmanned Antares rocket carrying NASA’s Cygnus CRS Orb-3 resupply mission to the International Space Station explodes seconds after taking off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport in Virginia.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Anka, Guy Henry, Marie-Soleil Tougas, Tyrone Power, Lou Costello, Little Eva, Yolanda Adams, Hiroki Suzuki, Cristián de la Fuente, Eirik Stubø.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1967 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1938. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 28th October 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1967
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,274 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,425 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 653
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 1999
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1938 (-157)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: To Sir With Love by Lulu (October 28, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.X.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1966 – Spencer Rochfort, American-Canadian actor; December 17, 1958 – Mike Mills, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (R.E.M., Hindu Love Gods, and Automatic Baby); September 9, 1972 – Goran Višnjić, Croatian-American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,172