Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 304th day of the year 1980. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,439 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,146 days or 14.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 523 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 8, 2012.
If a dog named Zuzu - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zuzu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zuzu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ruth Gordon
- 1911Ruth Hussey
- 1915Fred W. Friendly
- 1922Jane White
- 1951Harry Hamlin
- 1975Ian D'Sa
- 1981Ayaka Kimura
- 1989Nastia Liukin
- 1992MC Daleste
View the complete list of October 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1624Paul Pellisson, French historian and author (d. 1693)
- 1735John Adams, American lawyer and politician, 2nd President of the United States (d. 1826)
- 1906Hermann Fegelein, German general (d. 1945)
- 1914Leabua Jonathan, Basotho politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Lesotho (d. 1987)
- 1930Clifford Brown, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1956)
- 1942Sven-David Sandström, Swedish composer and historian
- 1947Timothy B. Schmit, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Eagles and Poco)
- 1954Mario Testino, Peruvian-English photographer
- 1989Seth Adkins, American actor
- 1989Vanessa White, English singer-songwriter and dancer (The Saturdays)
View the complete list of October 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 637Antioch surrenders to the Muslim forces under Rashidun Caliphate after the Battle of the Iron Bridge.
- 1501Ballet of Chestnuts: A banquet held by Cesare Borgia in the Papal Palace where fifty prostitutes or courtesans are in attendance for the entertainment of the guests.
- 1534English Parliament passes Act of Supremacy, making King Henry VIII head of the English church - a role formerly held by the Pope.
- 1817The independent government of Venezuela is established by Simón Bolívar.
- 1864Second Schleswig War ends. Denmark renounces all claim to Schleswig, Holstein and Lauenburg, which come under Prussian and Austrian administration.
- 1942Lt. Tony Fasson, Able Seaman Colin Grazier and canteen assistant Tommy Brown from HMS Petard board U-559, retrieving material which would lead to the decryption of the German Enigma code.
- 1947The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which is the foundation of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), is founded.
- 1960Michael Woodruff performs the first successful kidney transplant in the United Kingdom at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
- 1972A collision between two commuter trains in Chicago kills 45 and injures 332.
- 2014Sweden is the first European Union member state to officially recognize the State of Palestine.
View the complete list of October 30 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Mackey, Irrfan Khan, Robert Conrad, Joe West, David Selby, Haruna Kojima, Ron Dante, Jimmy Ruffin, Misaki Momose, Danny Seraphine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 30, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 2, 1988. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 30th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 30, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,439 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,146 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 523
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 8, 2012
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1995 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 2, 1988 (-138)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand (November 1, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.X.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1960 – Yuki Ninagawa, Japanese actress; December 18, 1904 – George Stevens, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1975); December 21, 1947 – Paco de Lucía, Spanish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Paco de Lucía Sextet) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108