Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 2009 was a Friday and it was the 303rd day of the year 2009. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,447 days or 3.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 8, 2041.
If a dog named Kasi-Lof - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 64 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kasi-Lof will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kasi-Lof will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Agustín Lara
- 1915Fred W. Friendly
- 1947Herschel Weingrod
- 1948Garry McDonald
- 1957Kevin Pollak
- 1963Kristina Wagner
- 1968Ken Stringfellow
- 1975Maria Thayer
- 1981Jun Ji-hyun
- 1992MC Daleste
View the complete list of October 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1857Georges Gilles de la Tourette, French-Swiss physician and neurologist (d. 1904)
- 1888Louis Menges, American soccer player, soldier, and politician (d. 1969)
- 1951Poncho Sanchez, American singer and conga player
- 1953Pete Hoekstra, Dutch-American politician
- 1956Juliet Stevenson, English actress
- 1976Maurice Taylor, American basketball player
- 1976Stern John, Trinidadian footballer
- 1980Rich Alvarez, Filipino-Japanese basketball player
- 1992Tequan Richmond, American actor and rapper
- 1996Mizuki Fukumura, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume and Shugo Chara Egg!)
View the complete list of October 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clifton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 637Antioch surrenders to the Muslim forces under Rashidun Caliphate after the Battle of the Iron Bridge.
- 1270The Eighth Crusade and siege of Tunis end by an agreement between Charles I of Sicily (brother to King Louis IX of France, who had died months earlier) and the sultan of Tunis.
- 1534English Parliament passes Act of Supremacy, making King Henry VIII head of the English church - a role formerly held by the Pope.
- 1806Believing he is facing a much larger force, Prussian Lieutenant General Friedrich von Romberg, commanding 5,300 men, surrendered the city of Stettin to 800 French soldiers commanded by General Lassalle.
- 1863Danish Prince Vilhelm arrives in Athens to assume his throne as George I, King of the Hellenes.
- 1929The Stuttgart Cable Car is constructed in Stuttgart, Germany.
- 1960Michael Woodruff performs the first successful kidney transplant in the United Kingdom at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
- 1965English model Jean Shrimpton causes a global sensation by wearing a daring white minidress to Derby Day at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1974As a member of the California Angels, Major League Baseball player Nolan Ryan throws the fastest recorded pitch, at 100.9 miles per hour (162.4 kilometers per hour).
- 1987In Japan, NEC releases the first 16-bit (fourth generation) video game console, the PC Engine, which is later sold in other markets under the name TurboGrafx-16.
View the complete list of October 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lalla Carlsen, Joe Hahn, Charley Chase, Jon Favreau, Ryan Rottman, Jimmie Rodgers, Philip Baker Hall, Danny Antonucci, Derya Alabora, Sage Stallone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 30, 2009.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th October 2009 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 31, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 30th October 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 30, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 2009
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 147
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 8, 2041
- Age in dog years: 64 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne (October 31, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.X.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1922 – Allan Melvin, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); July 14, 1952 – Bob Casale, American guitarist, keyboard player, and producer (Devo) (d. 2014); August 3, 1985 – Brent Kutzle, American bass player and producer (OneRepublic).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059