Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 2012 was a Tuesday and it was the 304th day of the year 2012. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,150 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 717 days. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 72 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 8, 2044.
If a dog named Rome - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 40 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rome will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rome will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ruth Gordon
- 1915Jane Randolph
- 1925Tommy Ridgley
- 1939Eddie Holland
- 1960Charnele Brown
- 1970Nia Long
- 1975Ian D'Sa
- 1981Shaun Sipos
View the complete list of October 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1893Charles Atlas, Italian-American bodybuilder (d. 1972)
- 1895Gerhard Domagk, German pathologist and bacteriologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1910Luciano Sgrizzi, Italian-Monacan organist and composer (d. 1994)
- 1933Col Campbell, New Zealand gardener and television host (d. 2012)
- 1943David Triesman, Baron Triesman, English union leader and politician
- 1951Trilok Gurtu, Indian drummer and songwriter (Oregon and Tabla Beat Science)
- 1958Ramona d'Viola, American cyclist and photographer
- 1961Giorgos Papakonstantinou, Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1973Silvia Corzo, Colombian lawyer and journalist
- 1990Suwaibou Sanneh, Gambian sprinter
View the complete list of October 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270The Eighth Crusade and siege of Tunis end by an agreement between Charles I of Sicily (brother to King Louis IX of France, who had died months earlier) and the sultan of Tunis.
- 1340Portuguese and Castilian forces halt a Marinid invasion at the Battle of Río Salado.
- 1864Second Schleswig War ends. Denmark renounces all claim to Schleswig, Holstein and Lauenburg, which come under Prussian and Austrian administration.
- 1920The Communist Party of Australia is founded in Sydney.
- 1925John Logie Baird creates Britain’s first television transmitter.
- 1953Cold War: U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally approves the top secret document National Security Council Paper No. 162/2, which states that the United States’ arsenal of nuclear weapons must be maintained and expanded to counter the communist threat.
- 1970In Vietnam, the worst monsoon to hit the area in six years causes severe floods, kills 293, leaves 200,000 homeless and virtually halts the Vietnam War.
- 1975Prince Juan Carlos becomes Spain’s acting head of state, taking over for the country’s ailing dictator, Gen. Francisco Franco.
- 1987In Japan, NEC releases the first 16-bit (fourth generation) video game console, the PC Engine, which is later sold in other markets under the name TurboGrafx-16.
- 1995Quebec citizens narrowly vote (50.58% to 49.42%) to remain a province of Canada in their second referendum on national sovereignty.
View the complete list of October 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Smith, Bill Murray, Jadakiss, Melisa Sözen, Ian McLagan, Diandra Newlin, Brad Silberling, Tyrel Jackson Williams, Paulo Vanzolini, Julia Neigel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 30, 2012.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -88. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Night by Maroon 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1950 – Kazuki Tomokawa, Japanese singer; August 15, 1989 – Carlos Pena, Jr., American singer-songwriter and actor (Big Time Rush); October 19, 1960 – Jennifer Holliday, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,535