Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 277th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Jackie Collins
- 1964Francis Magalona
- 1964Sarah Lancashire
- 1967Ekin Cheng
- 1979Rachael Leigh Cook
- 1984Lena Katina
- 1988Melissa Benoist
- 1989Dakota Johnson
- 1989Rich Homie Quan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1585Anna of Tyrol (d. 1618)
- 1807Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine, Canadian lawyer and politician, 2nd Premier of Canada East (d. 1864)
- 1836Juliette Adam, French author (d. 1936)
- 1910Frankie Crosetti, American baseball player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1941Anne Rice, American author
- 1943Jimy Williams, American baseball player and manager
- 1948Linda McMahon, American businesswoman and politician
- 1967Tsuyoshi Koyama, Japanese voice actor
- 1978Phillip Glasser, American actor and producer
- 1989Dakota Johnson, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Heraclius arrives by ship from Africa at Constantinople, overthrows Byzantine Emperor Phocas and becomes Emperor.
- 1853Crimean War: The Ottoman Empire declares war on Russia.
- 1895The first U.S. Open Men’s Golf Championship administered by the United States Golf Association is played at the Newport Country Club in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1936In the East End of London, marches staged by British fascists and various anti-fascist organizations result in violent clashes between them in what becomes known as the Battle of Cable Street.
- 1940Meeting between Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini at the Brenner Pass.
- 1941Norman Rockwell’s Willie Gillis character debuts on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post.
- 1957Leave It to Beaver premieres on CBS.
- 1960Eastern Air Lines Flight 375, a Lockheed L-188 Electra, crashes after a bird strike on takeoff from Boston’s Logan International Airport, killing 62 of 72 on board.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 1967Omar Ali Saifuddien III of Brunei abdicates in favour of his son, His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Damian O'Hare, Gillian Gilbert, Patricia Ford, Tim Smith, Danny Mac, Iron & Wine, Thomas Hampson, Dolcenera, Trevor Horn, Yuval Semo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 4, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1980 – Kotoko, Japanese singer; May 21, 1941 – Ronald Isley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Isley Brothers); September 16, 1985 – Madeline Zima, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001