Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1980. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,145 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,715 days or 12.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 12, 2012.
If a dog named Licorish - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Licorish will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Licorish will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Leroy Van Dyke
- 1943Florian Pittiș
- 1946Bridget St John
- 1958Ned Luke
- 1962Jon Secada
- 1967Ekin Cheng
- 1967Liev Schreiber
- 1976Alicia Silverstone
- 1979Brandon Barash
- 1983Ai Maeda
View the complete list of October 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1862Edward Stratemeyer, American author and publisher (d. 1930)
- 1895Richard Sorge, German journalist and spy (d. 1944)
- 1925Roger Wood, Belgian-American journalist (d. 2012)
- 1929John E. Mack, American psychiatrist and author (d. 2004)
- 1939Ivan Mauger, New Zealand motorcycle racer
- 1961Kazuki Takahashi, Japanese author and illustrator, created Yu-Gi-Oh!
- 1965Skip Heller, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1975Daniella Deutscher, American actress
- 1983Ai Maeda, Japanese actress and singer
- 1984Lena Katina, Russian singer-songwriter (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi)
View the complete list of October 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302A peace treaty between the Byzantine Empire and the Republic of Venice ends the Byzantine–Venetian War (1296–1302).
- 1363End of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the Chinese rebel forces of Zhu Yuanzhang defeat that of his rival, Chen Youliang, in one of the largest naval battles in history.
- 1693Battle of Marsaglia: Piedmontese troops are defeated by the French.
- 1779The Fort Wilson Riot takes place.
- 1883First run of the Orient Express.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
- 1997The second largest cash robbery in U.S. history occurs at the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Loomis, Fargo and Company. A Federal Bureau of Investigation investigation eventually results in 24 convictions and the recovery of approximately 95% of the $17.3 million stolen cash.
- 2001NATO confirms invocation of Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.
- 2004SpaceShipOne wins Ansari X Prize for private spaceflight, by being the first private craft to fly into space.
View the complete list of October 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Doran, Mena Suvari, Paulette Noizeux, Robin Padilla, Buck Owens, Connie Kaldor, Juan Diego Botto, Sarah Lancaster, Corey Lof, Jed Montero.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 4, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 4th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 4, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,145 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,715 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 479
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 12, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1976 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (-151)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 4, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1971 – Shannon Fill, American actress and figure skater; October 13, 1971 – Sacha Baron Cohen, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 25, 1943 – Jim McCarty, English singer and drummer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Illusion).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011