Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1980. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,809 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,936 days or 13.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 12, 2012.
If a dog named Astor - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Astor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Astor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Violeta Parra
- 1945Clifton Davis
- 1947Julien Clerc
- 1964Francis Magalona
- 1965Skip Heller
- 1971Darren Middleton
- 1976Alicia Silverstone
- 1989Dakota Johnson
- 1989Rich Homie Quan
- 1997Michelle Vito
View the complete list of October 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1916Jan Murray, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2006)
- 1938Kurt Wüthrich, Swiss chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1949Armand Assante, American actor and producer
- 1953Gil Moore, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Triumph)
- 1959Tony Meo, English snooker player
- 1974Paco León, Spanish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Alicia Silverstone, American actress, producer, and author
- 1983Ai Maeda, Japanese actress and singer
- 1987Will Puddy, English footballer
- 1988Caner Erkin, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of October 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daryl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels capture and sack the Chinese capital Chang'an during a peasant rebellion. They kill and decapitate the emperor, Wang Mang, two days later.
- 1302A peace treaty between the Byzantine Empire and the Republic of Venice ends the Byzantine–Venetian War (1296–1302).
- 1777Battle of Germantown: Troops under George Washington are repelled by British troops under Sir William Howe.
- 1824Mexico adopts a new constitution and becomes a federal republic.
- 1853Crimean War: The Ottoman Empire declares war on Russia.
- 1957Leave It to Beaver premieres on CBS.
- 1957Avro Arrow roll-out ceremony at Avro Canada plant in Malton, Ontario.
- 1960Eastern Air Lines Flight 375, a Lockheed L-188 Electra, crashes after a bird strike on takeoff from Boston’s Logan International Airport, killing 62 of 72 on board.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 1992The Rome General Peace Accords ends a 16-year civil war in Mozambique.
View the complete list of October 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mojo Nixon, Gordon Liu, Robin Guthrie, Derek Ware, Chishū Ryū, Gad Elmaleh, Ingrid Lukas, Nicholas Lanier, Barbara Billingsley, Art Hindle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 4, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 4th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 4, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,809 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,936 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 501
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 12, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1976 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (-151)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 4, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.X.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1995 – Jun Shison, Japanese actor; October 3, 1987 – Zuleyka Rivera, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Universe 2006; September 16, 1974 – Monique Brumby, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069