Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1980. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,358 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,786 days or 13.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 12, 2012.
If a dog named Ruffo - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruffo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ruffo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George Sidney
- 1923Charlton Heston
- 1946Susan Sarandon
- 1948Duke Robillard
- 1964Sarah Lancashire
- 1971Darren Middleton
- 1975Daniella Deutscher
- 1976Alicia Silverstone
- 1983Ai Maeda
View the complete list of October 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1289Louis X of France (d. 1316)
- 1918Kenichi Fukui, Japanese chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998)
- 1931Terence Conran, English designer and businessman
- 1948Linda McMahon, American businesswoman and politician
- 1952Jody Stephens, American drummer (Big Star and Golden Smog)
- 1953Tchéky Karyo, Turkish-French actor and singer
- 1956Lesley Glaister, English author and playwright
- 1961Kazuki Takahashi, Japanese author and illustrator, created Yu-Gi-Oh!
- 1975Daniella Deutscher, American actress
- 1981Justin Williams, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kennedy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels capture and sack the Chinese capital Chang'an during a peasant rebellion. They kill and decapitate the emperor, Wang Mang, two days later.
- 1227Assassination of Caliph al-Adil.
- 1363End of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the Chinese rebel forces of Zhu Yuanzhang defeat that of his rival, Chen Youliang, in one of the largest naval battles in history.
- 1597The first Guale uprising begins against the Spanish missions in Georgia.
- 1918An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found as of 2007.
- 1941Norman Rockwell’s Willie Gillis character debuts on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post.
- 1957Leave It to Beaver premieres on CBS.
- 1967Omar Ali Saifuddien III of Brunei abdicates in favour of his son, His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
- 2003Maxim restaurant suicide bombing in Haifa, Israel: Twenty-one Israelis, Jews and Arabs, are killed, and 51 others wounded.
View the complete list of October 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachael Todd, Mark Feuerstein, Juanita Bynum, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Dieter Mann, Warren Defever, Park Jung-min, Madhubala, Moe Howard, Hazel O'Connor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 4, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 4th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 4, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,358 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,786 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 486
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 12, 2012
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1976 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (-151)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 4, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.X.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1974 – Tammy Lynn Michaels, American actress; December 9, 1919 – V. Dakshinamoorthy, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2013); December 11, 1940 – Donna Mills, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,109