Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 277th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Florian Pittiș
- 1953Tchéky Karyo
- 1962Jon Secada
- 1964Sarah Lancashire
- 1967Tsuyoshi Koyama
- 1971Darren Middleton
- 1977Cabral Ibacka
- 1978Phillip Glasser
- 1980Tim Peper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1515Lucas Cranach the Younger, German painter (d. 1586)
- 1723Nikolaus Poda von Neuhaus, German entomologist and author (d. 1798)
- 1892Hermann Glauert, English aerodynamicist and author (d. 1934)
- 1903Pierre Garbay, French general (d. 1980)
- 1917Violeta Parra, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1967)
- 1924Donald J. Sobol, American soldier and author (d. 2012)
- 1938Kurt Wüthrich, Swiss chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1961Philippe Russo, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Lena Katina, Russian singer-songwriter (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi)
- 1985Thorsten Wiedemann, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302A peace treaty between the Byzantine Empire and the Republic of Venice ends the Byzantine–Venetian War (1296–1302).
- 1511Formation of the Holy League of Ferdinand II of Aragon, the Papal States and the Republic of Venice against France.
- 1725Foundation of Rosario in Argentina.
- 1779The Fort Wilson Riot takes place.
- 1830Creation of the Kingdom of Belgium after separation from the Netherlands.
- 1927Gutzon Borglum begins sculpting Mount Rushmore.
- 1958Fifth Republic of France is established.
- 1983Richard Noble sets a new land speed record of 633.468 mph, driving Thrust2 at the Black Rock Desert in Nevada.
- 1985The Free Software Foundation is founded in Massachusetts, United States.
- 1993Russian Constitutional Crisis: In Moscow, tanks bombard the White House, a government building that housed the Russian parliament, while demonstrators against President Boris Yeltsin rally outside.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Romuald Joubé, Lisa LoCicero, Rod Hull, James Dewees, Anna Larrucea, Carlon Jeffery, Choi Daniel, Ken Gampu, Albert Hammond, Jr., Yukie Nakama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 4, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1927 – Lee Philips, American actor and director (d. 1999); January 21, 1971 – Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer; March 15, 1921 – Madelyn Pugh, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028