Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 277th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,283 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Luis Alberni
- 1916Jan Murray
- 1946Susan Sarandon
- 1948Duke Robillard
- 1950Meg Bennett
- 1957Bill Fagerbakke
- 1969Abraham Benrubi
- 1971Darren Middleton
- 1976Alicia Silverstone
- 1984Lena Katina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1814Jean-François Millet, French painter and educator (d. 1875)
- 1934Dimosthenis Sofianos, Greek journalist and poet
- 1936Giles Radice, Baron Radice, English politician
- 1940Steve Swallow, American bass player and composer
- 1941Robert Wilson, American director and playwright
- 1946Bridget St John, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1977Richard Reed Parry, Canadian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Arcade Fire and Bell Orchestre)
- 1985Shontelle, Barbadian singer-songwriter
- 1987Marina Weisband, German politician
- 1997Michelle Vito, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Formation of the Holy League of Ferdinand II of Aragon, the Papal States and the Republic of Venice against France.
- 1636The Swedish Army defeats the armies of Saxony and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Wittstock.
- 1853Crimean War: The Ottoman Empire declares war on Russia.
- 1876Texas A&M University opens as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, becoming the first public institution of higher education in Texas.
- 1883First run of the Orient Express.
- 1957Avro Arrow roll-out ceremony at Avro Canada plant in Malton, Ontario.
- 1958Fifth Republic of France is established.
- 1997The second largest cash robbery in U.S. history occurs at the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Loomis, Fargo and Company. A Federal Bureau of Investigation investigation eventually results in 24 convictions and the recovery of approximately 95% of the $17.3 million stolen cash.
- 2001Siberia Airlines Flight 1812: A Sibir Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into the Black Sea after being struck by an errant Ukrainian S-200 missile. Seventy-eight people are killed.
- 2010The Ajka plant accident in western Hungary releases about a million cubic metres (35 million cubic feet) of liquid alumina sludge. Nine people are killed and 122 injured, and the Marcal and Danube rivers are severely contaminated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thore Schölermann, Go Ah-sung, Gurmit Singh, Arthur Hiller, Audrey Whitby, Silvia Navarro, Julie Condra, Nehemiah Persoff, Alex Russell, Ed Roland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 4, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1949 – Fariborz Lachini, Iranian-Canadian composer and producer; February 14, 1975 – Malik Zidi, French actor; September 14, 1973 – Nas, American rapper and actor (The Firm).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079