Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,930 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Diane Cilento
- 1940Milena Dravić
- 1951Karen Allen
- 1960Daniel Baldwin
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1970Cal Wilson
- 1975Kate Winslet
- 1979Ximena Herrera
- 1981Kelvin Tan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1658Mary of Modena (d. 1718)
- 1907Mrs. Miller, American singer (d. 1997)
- 1913Lois January, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1923Albert Guðmundsson, Icelandic footballer and politician (d. 1994)
- 1949Bill James, American historian and author
- 1953Philip Hampton, English-Scottish accountant and businessman
- 1961Matthew Kauffman, American journalist
- 1975Monica Rial American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Vinnie Paz, Italian-American rapper and producer (Jedi Mind Tricks and Army of the Pharaohs)
- 1988Bobby Edner, American singer, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1915Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
- 1930British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden voyage.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1953The first documented recovery meeting of Narcotics Anonymous is held.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Rose, Melora Walters, Jeremy London, Reri Grist, Freeman Gosden, Agnès Varda, Marjorie Eaton, Bernard Hepton, Mitr Chaibancha, Lloyd Richards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 5, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1928 – Pernell Roberts, American actor and singer (d. 2010); July 1, 1975 – Sufjan Stevens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Danielson and Marzuki); July 18, 1903 – Chill Wills, American actor and singer (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064