Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Cashie - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cashie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cashie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Ida Rubinstein
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1921Phạm Duy
- 1924Barbara Kelly
- 1935Arlene Saunders
- 1940Milena Dravić
- 1949Yashiki Takajin
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1970Josie Bissett
- 1988Kevin Olusola
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1658Mary of Modena (d. 1718)
- 1882Robert H. Goddard, American physicist, engineer, and academic (d. 1945)
- 1919Donald Pleasence, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1935Arlene Saunders, American soprano and actress
- 1958Neil Peart, Australian footballer
- 1962Michael Andretti, American race car driver
- 1963Nick Robinson, English journalist and blogger
- 1975Monica Rial American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1984Kenwyne Jones, Trinidadian footballer
- 1989Ify Ibekwe, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1869The Saxby Gale devastates the Bay of Fundy region of Maritime Canada. The storm had been predicted over a year before by a British naval officer.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1943Ninety-eight American POW’s are executed by Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- 1953The first documented recovery meeting of Narcotics Anonymous is held.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Segarini, Roland Young, Hermione Gingold, Patricia Medina, Michael Rosenbaum, Josh Gracin, Claudio Encarnacion Montero, Jonathan Knight, Annalisa Ericson, Humphrey Bogart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 5, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1970 – Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter; August 8, 1961 – The Edge, English-Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (U2); June 7, 1940 – Ronald Pickup, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168