Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,871 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1913Lois January
- 1945Brian Connolly
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1974Colin Meloy
- 1975Scott Weinger
- 1976Royston Tan
- 1989Kenshō Ono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1781Bernard Bolzano, Czech mathematician and philosopher (d. 1848)
- 1888Mary Fuller, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1973)
- 1909Tony Malinosky, American baseball player and soldier (d. 2011)
- 1919Robin Bailey, English actor (d. 1999)
- 1923Stig Dagerman, Swedish journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 1958Neil Peart, Australian footballer
- 1959Maya Lin, American architect and sculptor, designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Civil Rights Memorial
- 1972Aaron Guiel, Canadian baseball player
- 1973Cédric Villani, French mathematician and academic
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1895The first individual time trial for racing cyclists is held on a 50-mile course north of London.
- 1921Baseball: The World Series is broadcast on the radio for the first time.
- 1938In Nazi Germany, Jews’ passports are invalidated, and those who needed a passport for emigration purposes are given one marked with the letter J (Jude – Jew).
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1970Montreal: British Trade Commissioner James Cross is kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group, triggering the October Crisis.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zero Mostel, Joachim Nielsen, Angelina Jordan, Casey Kasem, B. J. Novak, Katie Griffiths, Brian Perkins, Robert Addie, Aaron Kelly, Naomi Kawashima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 5, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1952 – Richard Séguin, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 18, 1948 – Laurent Voulzy, French-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 18, 1922 – Bob Bell, American clown and actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,033