Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,781 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Louise Dresser
- 1885Ida Rubinstein
- 1919Donald Pleasence
- 1921Phạm Duy
- 1925Gail Davis
- 1948Carter Cornelius
- 1960Daniel Baldwin
- 1975Scott Weinger
- 1991Betty Who
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1844Francis William Reitz, South African lawyer and politician, 5th State President of the Orange Free State (d. 1934)
- 1903M. King Hubbert, American geophysicist and academic (d. 1989)
- 1929Fred Feast, English actor (d. 1999)
- 1931Rosalie Gower, Canadian nurse and politician (d. 2013)
- 1932Michael John Rogers, English ornithologist and police officer (d. 2006)
- 1971South Park Mexican, American rapper and producer, founded Dope House Records
- 1974Colin Meloy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Decemberists, Tarkio, and Happy Cactus)
- 1975Parminder Nagra, English actress
- 1978Steinar Nickelsen, Norwegian organist and composer
- 1989Kelsey Adrian, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1911The Kowloon–Canton Railway (split into MTR East Rail Line and Guangshen Railway now) commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- 1915Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
- 1930British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden voyage.
- 1943Ninety-eight American POW’s are executed by Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 1999The Ladbroke Grove rail crash in west London kills 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Kelly, Mary Kornman, Dan Cortese, Ishmeet Singh, Norman J. Grossfeld, Sylva Koscina, Michael K. Williams, Jimmy Rowles, Blair Redford, Sybil Danning.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 5, 1957.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1984 – Cécilia Cara, French actress and singer; May 13, 1983 – Jacob Reynolds, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 31, 1931 – Kenny Burrell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893