Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,816 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Louis Lumière
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1929Fred Feast
- 1945Brian Connolly
- 1949B. W. Stevenson
- 1970Josie Bissett
- 1972Thomas Roberts
- 1975Parminder Nagra
- 1979Gao Yuanyuan
- 1984Naima Adedapo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1728Chevalier d'Eon, French diplomat and spy (d. 1810)
- 1885Arunachalam Mahadeva, Sri Lankan politician and diplomat (d. 1969)
- 1929Richard F. Gordon, Jr., American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Michael Morpurgo, English author, poet, and playwright
- 1948Carter Cornelius, American singer (Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose) (d. 1991)
- 1951Sam Younger, English civil servant
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer, German musician, composer, and producer
- 1966Dennis Byrd, American football player
- 1971Mauricio Pellegrino, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1987Kevin Mirallas, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Foundation of Concepción, city in Chile.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1914World War I: first aerial combat resulting in an intentional fatality.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1970The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is founded.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1988The Chilean opposition coalition Concertación (center-left) defeats Augusto Pinochet in his re-election attempt and a general election is called the following year.
- 2011In the Mekong River massacre, two Chinese cargo boats are hijacked and 13 crew members murdered in the lawless Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eve, Jeff Morris, Rey Valera, Carl Reiner, Miley Cyrus, Bianca Manalo, Firass Dirani, Adrian Lester, Jaimee Foxworth, Hansika Motwani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 5, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1986 – Lee Sungmin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Super Junior); November 26, 1944 – Michael Gregory, American actor; December 18, 1943 – Keith Richards, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Rolling Stones, The Dirty Mac, and The New Barbarians).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035