Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1943 was a Wednesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1943. It was the 40th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,658 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,219 days or 25.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 1975.
If a dog named Savvy - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Savvy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Savvy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1591Settimia Caccini
- 1908Carole Lombard
- 1936Sandra Voe
- 1947Patxi Andión
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1974Alexis Georgoulis
- 1977Jamie Laurie
- 1982MC Lars
- 1986Meg Myers
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1769Isaac Brock, English general and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada (d. 1812)
- 1922Teala Loring, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1923Yaşar Kemal, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1942Dan Christensen, American painter (d. 2007)
- 1959Walter Ray Williams, Jr., American bowler
- 1962Rich Yett, American baseball player
- 1963Sven Andersson, Swedish footballer and coach
- 1964Tom Jager, American swimmer and coach
- 1982MC Lars, American rapper and producer
- 1986Meg Myers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1683German immigrant families found Germantown in the colony of Pennsylvania, marking the first major immigration of German people to America.
- 1723Benjamin Franklin arrives in Philadelphia at the age of 17.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 1977The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-29, designated 9-01, makes its maiden flight.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Bland, Pamela Sue Martin, Vondell Darr, Jason White, Vladimir Kulich, Mara Hobel, Bill Justis, Emily Perkins, Keiko Takeshita, Shane Lynch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1943.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1943 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +93. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1943
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 40th Wednesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 101 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,658 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,219 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 937
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 1975
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1932 (+93)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1966 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1918 – Allan Ekelund, Swedish director, producer, and production manager (d. 2009); August 24, 1924 – Jimmy Gardner, English actor (d. 2010); May 31, 1991 – Azealia Banks, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813