Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 279th day of the year 1946. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,757 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,252 days or 25.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 1978.
If a dog named Samus - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Samus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Barbara Werle
- 1942Fred Travalena
- 1949Nicolas Peyrac
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1970Amy Jo Johnson
- 1972Ryu Si-won
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1977Melinda Doolittle
- 1982Michael Arden
- 1984Pelin Karahan
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1773Louis Philippe I of France (d. 1850)
- 1874Frank G. Allen, American merchant and politician, 51st Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1950)
- 1906Taffy O'Callaghan, Welsh footballer and coach (d. 1946)
- 1951Manfred Winkelhock, German race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1954Darrell M. West, American political scientist, author, and academic
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anathema)
- 1976Magdalena Kučerová, Czech-German tennis player
- 1977Shimon Gershon, Israeli footballer and singer
- 1983Renata Voráčová, Czech tennis player
- 1985Tarmo Kink, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kelly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1884The Naval War College of the United States Navy is founded in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1923The great powers of World War I withdraw from Istanbul.
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 1987Fiji becomes a republic.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 2000Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević resigns.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodjun Cruz, Sayaka Isoyama, S. D. Burman, Lynn Carlin, Manolis Chiotis, James Wilby, Toby Hemingway, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, A. Michael Baldwin, G. Wood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,757 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,252 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 940
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 1978
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.X.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1960 – Kelly Asbury, American actor and director; June 30, 1906 – Anthony Mann, American actor and director (d. 1967); May 31, 1963 – Wesley Willis, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Wesley Willis Fiasco) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931