Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 279th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,862 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Jackie Saunders
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1963Jsu Garcia
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1978Carolina Gynning
- 1979Lex Shrapnel
- 1982Lil Wyte
- 1990Han Sunhwa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1938Serge Nubret, Caribbean-French bodybuilder and actor (d. 2011)
- 1943Richard Caborn, English engineer and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1945Ivan Graziani, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997)
- 1946Eddie Villanueva, Filipino evangelist and politician, founded the ZOE Broadcasting Network
- 1949Nicolas Peyrac, French singer-songwriter and photographer
- 1954Bill Buford, American author and journalist
- 1954David Hidalgo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Los Lobos, Latin Playboys, and Los Super Seven)
- 1956Sadiq al-Ahmar, Yemeni politician
- 1974Kenny Jönsson, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1985Mitchell Cole, English footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 1889American inventor Thomas Edison shows his first motion picture.
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1977In Alicante, Spain, fascists attack a group of MCPV militants and sympathizers, and one MCPV sympathizer is killed.
- 1977The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-29, designated 9-01, makes its maiden flight.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit the White House.
- 1981Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is murdered by Islamic extremists.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 1999Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Farrah Franklin, Miranda Kerr, Tom Welling, August Kowalczyk, Ayesha Jhulka, Boney James, Bryan Fisher, Lori Beth Denberg, Ed Wood, Cheryl Studer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 6, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1952 – Wolfgang Ambros, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Austria3); December 12, 1983 – Katrina Elam, American singer-songwriter; March 25, 1939 – D. C. Fontana, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020