Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 279th day of the year 1946. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,526 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,842 days or 24.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 1978.
If a dog named Rebus - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rebus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rebus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1928Barbara Werle
- 1938Serge Nubret
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1942Britt Ekland
- 1942Fred Travalena
- 1945Ivan Graziani
- 1978Pamela David
- 1982Meiyang Chаng
- 1982Michael Arden
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1459Martin Behaim, German navigator and geographer (d. 1507)
- 1831Richard Dedekind, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1916)
- 1866Reginald Fessenden, Canadian engineer and academic, invented radiotelephony (d. 1932)
- 1906Janet Gaynor, American actress and singer (d. 1984)
- 1930Richie Benaud, Australian cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1939Sheila Greibach, American computer scientist and academic
- 1942Britt Ekland, Swedish actress and singer
- 1946Tony Greig, South African–English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1970Amy Jo Johnson, American actress, singer, and gymnast
- 1972Anders Iwers, Swedish bass player (Tiamat, Cemetary, and Ceremonial Oath)
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1789French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1898Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, the largest American music fraternity, is founded at the New England Conservatory of Music by Ossian Everett Mills.
- 1973Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
- 1999Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women is adopted.
- 2000Argentine vice president Carlos Álvarez resigns.
- 2007Jason Lewis completes the first human-powered circumnavigation of the globe.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristin Proctor, Gerda Gilboe, Bill Murray, Rena Tanaka, Foster Sylvers, Steven Bochco, Georgia Gibbs, Murat Dalkılıç, Jens Lekman, Dick Latessa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,526 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,842 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 1978
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1937 – Ridley Scott, English director, producer, and production designer; July 15, 1961 – Lolita Davidovich, Canadian actress; March 9, 1965 – Brian Bosworth, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,841