Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 279th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,006 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Tee-Tee - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tee-Tee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tee-Tee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1591Settimia Caccini
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1963Jsu Garcia
- 1966Jacqueline Obradors
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh
- 1977Shimon Gershon
- 1977Wes Ramsey
- 1990Han Sunhwa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1831Richard Dedekind, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1916)
- 1900Willy Merkl, German mountaineer (d. 1934)
- 1910Barbara Castle, Baroness Castle of Blackburn, English journalist and politician, First Secretary of State (d. 2002)
- 1925Shana Alexander, American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1939Sheila Greibach, American computer scientist and academic
- 1959Turki bin Sultan, Saudi Arabian politician (d. 2012)
- 1964Ricky Berry, American basketball player (d. 1989)
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anathema)
- 1974Jeremy Sisto, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Zurab Khizanishvili, Georgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels kill and decapitate the Xin dynasty emperor Wang Mang two days after the capital Chang'an is sacked during a peasant rebellion.
- 1600Jacopo Peri’s Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, receives its première performance in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque period
- 1889American inventor Thomas Edison shows his first motion picture.
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit the White House.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 1999Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women is adopted.
- 2007Jason Lewis completes the first human-powered circumnavigation of the globe.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alfredo Alcón, Tom Hanks, Roddy Maude-Roxby, Jeff Waters, Don Mitchell, Todd Field, Glenn Morris, Ellen Dolan, Sandy Denny, Richard Todd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1984 – Harry Treadaway, English actor; January 28, 1966 – Seiji Mizushima, Japanese director and producer; August 2, 1912 – Palle Huld, Danish actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204