Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 279th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,064 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 14, 2033.
If a dog named Badamtam - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Badamtam will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Badamtam will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alice Timander
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1928Barbara Werle
- 1935Charito Solis
- 1945Ivan Graziani
- 1949Nicolas Peyrac
- 1971Lola Dueñas
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1978Carolina Gynning
- 1982Meiyang Chаng
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1820Jenny Lind, Swedish soprano and actress (d. 1887)
- 1891Hendrik Adamson, Estonian poet and educator (d. 1946)
- 1916Chiang Wei-kuo, Japanese-Chinese general (d. 1997)
- 1925Shana Alexander, American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1954Bill Buford, American author and journalist
- 1969Troy Shaw, English snooker player
- 1974Kenny Jönsson, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Stefan Postma, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1985Mitchell Cole, English footballer (d. 2012)
- 1986Meg Myers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 1600Jacopo Peri’s Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, receives its première performance in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque period
- 1723Benjamin Franklin arrives in Philadelphia at the age of 17.
- 1898Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, the largest American music fraternity, is founded at the New England Conservatory of Music by Ossian Everett Mills.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit the White House.
- 1987Fiji becomes a republic.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Bierko, Warwick Capper, Zbych Trofimiuk, Charles Nelson Reilly, Dee Dee Sharp, Roy Barraclough, Rosalind Cash, Leslie Ash, Jim Morrison, Marinella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 29, 2003. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1925 – Ritwik Ghatak, Bangladeshi-Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1976); June 18, 1951 – Miriam Flynn, American actress and comedian; August 12, 1976 – Richard McCourt, English comedian, actor, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,491