Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 279th day of the year 2003. It was the 40th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,489 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,830 days or 5.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 14, 2035.
If a dog named Nyxie - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nyxie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nyxie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1943Michael Durrell
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1964Matthew Sweet
- 1972Ko So-young
- 1976Barbie Hsu
- 1977Melinda Doolittle
- 1977Shimon Gershon
- 1977Wes Ramsey
- 1982Lil Wyte
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1552Matteo Ricci, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1610)
- 1773Louis Philippe I of France (d. 1850)
- 1920John Donaldson, Baron Donaldson of Lymington, English lawyer and judge (d. 2005)
- 1948Glenn Branca, American guitarist and composer (Theoretical Girls)
- 1953Raul Rebane, Estonian journalist and author
- 1953Rein Rannap, Estonian pianist and composer
- 1965Peg O'Connor, American philosopher and academic
- 1970Amy Jo Johnson, American actress, singer, and gymnast
- 1977Vladimir Manchev, Bulgarian footballer and manager
- 1989Albert Ebossé Bodjongo, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1849The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1898Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, the largest American music fraternity, is founded at the New England Conservatory of Music by Ossian Everett Mills.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 1981Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is murdered by Islamic extremists.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 1999Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women is adopted.
- 2000Argentine vice president Carlos Álvarez resigns.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bodil Udsen, Walton Goggins, Madeline Zima, Matthew Best, Ernesto Alonso, Angelica Agurbash, Peter Greene, Marpessa Dawn, Kelsi Crain, Mac Curtis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 2003.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 2003 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 2007. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 6th October 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 40th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,489 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,830 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 186
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 2007 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1989 (-131)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul (October 11, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1977 – Mami Higashiyama, Japanese actress and singer; October 22, 1983 – Plan B, English rapper, producer, and actor; December 10, 1928 – Dan Blocker, American sergeant and actor (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846