Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 280th day of the year 1939. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,023 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,674 days or 26.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 983 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 1971.
If a dog named Mayi - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mayi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mayi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Dwain Esper
- 1926Diana Lynn
- 1952Mary Badham
- 1960Viktor Lazlo
- 1970Nicole Ari Parker
- 1971Daniel Boucher
- 1974Allison Munn
- 1974Charlotte Perrelli
- 1976Taylor Hicks
- 1980Edison Chen
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1471Frederick I of Denmark (d. 1533)
- 1860Leonidas Paraskevopoulos, Greek general and politician (d. 1936)
- 1897Elijah Muhammad, American religious leader (d. 1975)
- 1934Ulrike Meinhof, German journalist and activist (d. 1976)
- 1939John Hopcroft, American computer scientist and author
- 1965Kumiko Watanabe, Japanese voice actress
- 1976Taylor Hicks, American singer-songwriter and actor (Little Memphis Blues Orchestra)
- 1980Edison Chen, Canadian-Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1982Li Yundi, Chinese pianist
- 1986Gunnar Nielsen, Faroese footballer
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Battle of La Motta: Spanish troops under Ramón de Cardona defeat the Venetians.
- 1800French corsair Robert Surcouf, commander of the 18-gun ship La Confiance, captures the British 38-gun Kent inspiring the traditional French song Le Trente-et-un du mois d'août.
- 1828Morea expedition: The city of Patras, Greece, is liberated by the French expeditionary force in the Peloponnese under General Maison.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1912The Helsinki Stock Exchange sees its first transaction.
- 1916Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222–0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1919KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
- 1958The U.S. manned space-flight project is renamed Project Mercury.
- 1960Nigeria joins the United Nations.
- 1985The Achille Lauro is hijacked by Palestine Liberation Front.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brooke Shields, Shankar Nag, Major Lance, Barnard Hughes, Pamela Stephenson, Michael Elphick, Vincent Cavanagh, Todd Zeile, Neely Jenkins, Catie Curtis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1939.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 7, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,023 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,674 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 983
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 7, 1942 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1931 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1951 – Steve Walsh, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Kansas and Streets); October 11, 1957 – Paul Bown, English actor; March 18, 1905 – Robert Donat, English actor (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,798