Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 280th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,709 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Dwain Esper
- 1911Vaughn Monroe
- 1914Sarah Churchill
- 1927Al Martino
- 1965Kumiko Watanabe
- 1967Toni Braxton
- 1969Maria Whittaker
- 1975Kaspars Znotiņš
- 1978Alesha Dixon
- 1978Omar Benson Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1919Henriette Avram, American computer scientist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1952Vladimir Putin, Russian colonel and politician, 4th President of Russia
- 1955Ralph Johnson, American computer scientist and author
- 1959Dylan Baker, American actor
- 1969Malia Hosaka, American wrestler
- 1969Maria Whittaker, English model, actress, and singer
- 1974Alexander Polinsky, American actor and singer
- 1977Brandon Quinn, American actor
- 1979Shawn Ashmore, Canadian actor and producer
- 1983Scottie Upshall, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Explorer Cabrillo discovers Santa Catalina Island off of the California coast.
- 1776Crown Prince Paul of Russia marries Sophie Marie Dorothea of Württemberg.
- 1800French corsair Robert Surcouf, commander of the 18-gun ship La Confiance, captures the British 38-gun Kent inspiring the traditional French song Le Trente-et-un du mois d'août.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1868Cornell University holds opening day ceremonies; initial student enrollment is 412, the highest at any American university to that date.
- 1916Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222–0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 1987Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India; it is not internationally recognized.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Ritter, Kyle Richards, Ryan Newman, Georgina Cates, David Berman, Sagi Kalev, Dan Cortese, Nick Wechsler, Loes Luca, Cem Karaca.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1970 – Ramya Krishnan, Indian actress; April 4, 1972 – Lisa Ray, Canadian model and actress; December 18, 1973 – Neil Busch, American singer-songwriter and bass player (...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065