Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 280th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ooshka - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ooshka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ooshka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Kevin Godley
- 1964Sam Brown
- 1966Sherman Alexie
- 1967Ellen ten Damme
- 1975Jamie Hector
- 1975Tim Minchin
- 1978Alesha Dixon
- 1980Edison Chen
- 1983Flying Lotus
- 1990Ayla Kell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1728Caesar Rodney, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 4th Governor of Delaware (d. 1784)
- 1920Jack Rowley, English footballer and manager (d. 1998)
- 1923Břetislav Pojar, Czech animator and director (d. 2012)
- 1926Diana Lynn, American actress and singer (d. 1971)
- 1943Oliver North, American colonel, journalist, and author
- 1960Kyosuke Himuro, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boøwy)
- 1976Santiago Solari, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1977Brandon Quinn, American actor
- 1982Madjid Bougherra, Algerian footballer
- 1992Mookie Betts, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Battle of Lepanto is fought, and the Holy League (Spain and Italy) annihilates the Turkish fleet.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Kings Mountain: American Patriot militia defeat Loyalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- 1862Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) opens as the first hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- 1916Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222–0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1958The U.S. manned space-flight project is renamed Project Mercury.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
- 1991Croatian War of Independence: Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb kills one civilian.
- 1993The flood of '93 ends at St. Louis, Missouri, 103 days after it began, as the Mississippi River falls below flood stage.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Bletcher, Suzuka Morita, Lhasa de Sela, Lucinda Jenney, Rita Moreno, Diane Birch, Maruschka Detmers, Mio Yūki, Orianthi, Keith Sweat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1971 – Youki Kudoh, Japanese actress and singer; February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer; January 16, 1946 – Kabir Bedi, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207