Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,886 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 877 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1959Nick Bakay
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1974Martin Henderson
- 1980The Miz
- 1993Angus T. Jones
- 1993Barbara Palvin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1720Jonathan Mayhew, American minister (d. 1766)
- 1884Walther von Reichenau, German field marshal (d. 1942)
- 1910Ray Lewis, Canadian runner (d. 2003)
- 1935Albert Roux, French-English chef
- 1948Johnny Ramone, American guitarist and songwriter (Ramones) (d. 2004)
- 1948Sarah Purcell, American radio and television host
- 1952Jan Marijnissen, Dutch journalist and politician
- 1968Emily Procter, American actress
- 1971Monty Williams, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Ruby, Egyptian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skeeter Davis, Jennifer Palm Lundberg, Marcel Schirmer, Nikki Sudden, Carol Alt, Vince Gill, Azusa Yamamoto, Baptiste Giabiconi, Adam Duritz, Eliane Elias.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1977 – Clea DuVall, American actress, director, and producer; January 11, 1979 – Siti Nurhaliza, Malaysian singer-songwriter and producer; March 17, 1973 – Rico Blanco, Filipino singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rivermaya).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020