Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1946. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,172 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,057 days or 24.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 921 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1978.
If a dog named Sheru - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sheru will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sheru will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1985Eiji Wentz
- 1987Ksenia Solo
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1884Walther von Reichenau, German field marshal (d. 1942)
- 1897Marcel Herrand, French actor (d. 1953)
- 1904Yves Giraud-Cabantous, French race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1917Danny Murtaugh, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1976)
- 1917Rodney Robert Porter, English biochemist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1917Walter Lord, American historian and author (d. 2002)
- 1918Halfdan Hegtun, Norwegian radio host and politician (d. 2012)
- 1932Ray Reardon, Welsh snooker player and police officer
- 1938William Corlett, English author and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1993Garbiñe Muguruza, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AOOTMGEF? Check your answers here: Word solver AOOTMGEF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Errol Morris, Harry Houdini, Bruce Payne, Skeet Ulrich, Ben Hollingsworth, Kris Holden-Ried, Dorce Gamalama, Chris Shepherd, Paul Merton, Christopher Reid.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1941. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,172 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,057 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 921
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 1978
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1922 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1941 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1939 – Amanda Lear, Hong Kong-French singer-songwriter and actress; April 18, 1904 – Pigmeat Markham, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1981); May 3, 1966 – Peter Abbay, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919