Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1960. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,137 days or 19.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1992.
If a dog named Chech - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chech will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chech will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1897Marcel Herrand
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon
- 1965C. J. Ramone
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1901Mark Oliphant, Australian physicist, humanitarian and politician, Governor of South Australia (d. 2000)
- 1922Nils Liedholm, Swedish footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2007)
- 1924Aloísio Lorscheider, Brazilian cardinal (d. 2007)
- 1934Kader Asmal, South African academic and politician (d. 2011)
- 1938Bronislovas Lubys, Lithuanian businessman and politician, Prime Minister of Lithuania (d. 2011)
- 1951Shannon C. Stimson, American philosopher, historian, and theorist
- 1959Brad Byers, American stunt performer
- 1959Peter Horrocks, English journalist and producer
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1979Noelle Scaggs, American singer-songwriter (Fitz and The Tantrums)
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Stern, Jessica DiCicco, Emma Chambers, Alexandra Kerry, Crystal Kay, Danny Kalb, Robert Villar, Mark Morettini, Walter Hill, Katharine Hepburn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 17, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Custer by Larry Verne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 8th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,137 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 725
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 1992
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1964 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 17, 1930 (-151)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Mr. Custer by Larry Verne (October 10, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1948 – Stephen Stohn, American-Canadian lawyer and producer; January 31, 1942 – Daniela Bianchi, Italian actress; May 7, 1992 – Alexander Ludwig, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,995