Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,306 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Wingsvella - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wingsvella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wingsvella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1950Robert "Kool" Bell
- 1961Simon Burke
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1973Jim Fairchild
- 1980The Miz
- 1985Bruno Mars
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1720Jonathan Mayhew, American minister (d. 1766)
- 1901Mark Oliphant, Australian physicist, humanitarian and politician, Governor of South Australia (d. 2000)
- 1903Georgy Geshev, Bulgarian chess player (d. 1937)
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw, English actress
- 1958Bret Lott, American journalist, author, and academic
- 1960Reed Hastings, American businessman, co-founded Netflix
- 1968CL Smooth, American rapper and producer (Pete Rock & CL Smooth)
- 1974Martin Henderson, New Zealand actor
- 1981Vladimir Kisenkov, Russian footballer
- 1996Sara Sorribes Tormo, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Lopez, Kensuke Kita, Dan Curtis, Jesinta Campbell, Aracely Arámbula, Kesarbai Kerkar, Misaki Momose, Greg Kihn, Ricky Ullman, Heather Goldenhersh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1992 – Angel Haze, American rapper; August 19, 1951 – Gustavo Santaolalla, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bajofondo); September 9, 1976 – Chace Ambrose, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206