Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,006 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1948Claude Jade
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1981Ryuji Sainei
- 1985Bruno Mars
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1713Yechezkel Landau, Polish rabbi and author (d. 1793)
- 1863Edythe Chapman, American actress (d. 1948)
- 1890Philippe Thys, Belgian cyclist (d. 1971)
- 1928Neil Harvey, Australian cricketer
- 1934James Holshouser, American lawyer and politician, 68th Governor of North Carolina (d. 2013)
- 1936Rona Barrett, American journalist and businesswoman
- 1943R. L. Stine, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1949Hamish Stuart, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Average White Band)
- 1969Dylan Neal, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Mahmut Temür, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Crystal Lowe, Harris Jayaraj, Elaine May, Allan Kayser, John Lone, Bernard Edwards, Mariel Rodriguez, Eldon Hoke, Tony Wakeford, Beth Ditto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1971 – Rockwilder, American rapper and producer; January 28, 1975 – Hiroshi Kamiya, Japanese voice actor and singer; April 7, 1976 – Kevin Alejandro, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,103