Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,951 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1950Robert "Kool" Bell
- 1965C. J. Ramone
- 1979Kristanna Loken
- 1980Nick Cannon
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1585Heinrich Schütz, German organist and composer (d. 1672)
- 1789John Ruggles, American lawyer and politician (d. 1874)
- 1896Julien Duvivier, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1919Kiichi Miyazawa, Japanese politician, 78th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2007)
- 1922Nils Liedholm, Swedish footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2007)
- 1952Edward Zwick, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist, American actress
- 1964Ian Hart, English actor
- 1974Fredrik Modin, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1987Hassan Maatouk, Lebanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyle Secor, Erik Ohlsson, Christine Kaufmann, Bronson Pinchot, Sharifah Sofia, Debbe Dunning, Lil' Kim, Alan Wheatley, Joe Lo Truglio, Twink Caplan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1952 – John Goodman, American actor, singer, and producer; September 18, 1975 – Jason Sudeikis, American actor and screenwriter; December 1, 1937 – Muriel Costa-Greenspon, American soprano and actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063