Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,837 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Cheers - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheers will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cheers will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1961Simon Burke
- 1968Emily Procter
- 1974Martin Henderson
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
- 1980The Miz
- 1985Eiji Wentz
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1713Yechezkel Landau, Polish rabbi and author (d. 1793)
- 1893Clarence Williams, American pianist and composer (d. 1965)
- 1910Ray Lewis, Canadian runner (d. 2003)
- 1919Kiichi Miyazawa, Japanese politician, 78th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2007)
- 1934Kader Asmal, South African academic and politician (d. 2011)
- 1938Fred Stolle, Australian-American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist, American actress
- 1957Martha Kearney, Irish journalist
- 1967Yvonne Reyes, Venezuelan television host and actress
- 1974Fredrik Modin, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Warren Hull, Soniya Mehra, M. K. Stalin, Twink Caplan, Vanessa Marcil, John York, Ingmar Bergman, Amanda Bynes, Ahmed Johnson, James Franciscus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreamlover by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1929 – Arte Johnson, American actor, singer, and screenwriter; June 15, 1970 – Leah Remini, American actress and producer; October 9, 1964 – Guillermo del Toro, Mexican-American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,266