Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,930 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Tigra - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tigra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tigra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1959Nick Bakay
- 1964Ian Hart
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff
- 1977Erna Siikavirta
- 1980The Miz
- 1981Ryuji Sainei
- 1993Molly Quinn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1889R. Fraser Armstrong, Canadian engineer (d. 1983)
- 1913Robert R. Gilruth, American pilot and engineer (d. 2000)
- 1918Halfdan Hegtun, Norwegian radio host and politician (d. 2012)
- 1924Thirunalloor Karunakaran, Indian poet and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1938Walter Gretzky, Canadian ice hockey coach and author
- 1947Richard Morris, English archaeologist, historian, and author
- 1948Pedro López, Colombian serial killer
- 1949Ashawna Hailey, American computer scientist and philanthropist (d. 2011)
- 1955Darrell Hammond, American comedian and actor
- 1964Jakob Arjouni, German author (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Davina McCall, Big Moe, Morgan Webb, Pierre Brasseur, Normand D'Amour, Riley Voelkel, Todd Solondz, Gideon Emery, Dave Attell, Norman Whitfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreamlover by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1969 – Wood Harris, American actor and producer; July 26, 1974 – Iron & Wine, American singer-songwriter; April 14, 1967 – Barrett Martin, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Mad Season, Screaming Trees, Skin Yard, and Tuatara).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186