Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 245th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,407 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866James J. Corbett
- 1898Violet Carson
- 1899Richard Arlen
- 1965Craig McLachlan
- 1974Jhonen Vasquez
- 1979Neg Dupree
- 1987Dann Hume
- 1989Juliana Lohmann
- 1994Bianca Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1871J. Reuben Clark, American lawyer, civil servant, and religious leader (d. 1961)
- 1886Shigeyasu Suzuki, Japanese general (d. 1957)
- 1928Clifford Lincoln, Mauritian-Canadian businessman and politician
- 1939Lily Tomlin, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Don Blackman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 2013)
- 1959Joe Jusko, American illustrator and painter
- 1961Pete DeCoursey, American journalist (d. 2014)
- 1970Mitsou, Canadian singer and actress
- 1984Nick Noble, American football player
- 1988Gabriel Ferrari, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270King Stephen V of Hungary writes his walk to the antiquum castellum near Miholjanec, where the Sword of Attila was recently discovered.
- 1604Adi Granth, now known as Guru Granth Sahib, the holy scripture of Sikhs, was first installed at Harmandir Sahib.
- 1715King Louis XIV of France dies after a reign of 72 years—the longest of any major European monarch.
- 1831The high honor of Order of St. Gregory the Great is established by Pope Gregory XVI of the Vatican State to recognize high support for the Vatican or for the Pope, by a man or a woman, and not necessarily a Roman Catholic.
- 1873Cetshwayo ascends to the throne as king of the Zulu nation following the death of his father Mpande.
- 1939The Wound Badge for Wehrmacht, SS, Kriegsmarine, and Luftwaffe soldiers is instituted. The final version of the Iron Cross is also instituted on this date.
- 1951The United States, Australia and New Zealand sign a mutual defense pact, called the ANZUS Treaty.
- 1952The Old Man and the Sea, the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Ernest Hemingway, is first published.
- 1980Terry Fox’s Marathon of Hope ends near Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis commences when armed terrorists take children and adults hostage in Beslan in North Ossetia, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for September 1.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Knepper, Luther Dickinson, Colette Bonheur, Caity Lotz, James Wolpert, Mavis Staples, Bree Williamson, Chris Blackwell, Robert Evans, Peter Eyre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 1, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The House of the Rising Sun by The Animals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 5, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1949 – Frederick "Dennis" Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015); July 11, 1985 – Nitya Vidyasagar, Indian-American actress; March 3, 1924 – Lys Assia, Swiss singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166