Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 254th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Bola de Nieve
- 1917Herbert Lom
- 1921Edwin Richfield
- 1923Alan Badel
- 1953Tommy Shaw
- 1956Tony Gilroy
- 1958Scott Patterson
- 1960Anne Ramsay
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
- 1987Tyler Hoechlin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1700James Thomson, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1748)
- 1764Valentino Fioravanti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1908Alvar Lidell, English journalist (d. 1981)
- 1923Betsy Drake, French-American actress and singer
- 1942Lola Falana, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1958Brad Lesley, American baseball player and actor (d. 2013)
- 1960Anne Ramsay, American actress
- 1982Elvan Abeylegesse, Ethiopian-Turkish runner
- 1983Ike Diogu, American basketball player
- 1987Mai Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Charles XII of Sweden stops his march to conquer Moscow outside Smolensk, marking the turning point in the Great Northern War. The army is defeated nine months later in the Battle of Poltava, and the Swedish Empire ceases to be a major power.
- 1758Battle of Saint Cast: France repels British invasion during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1776British–American peace conference on Staten Island fails to stop nascent American Revolutionary War.
- 1916The Quebec Bridge’s central span collapses, killing 11 men. The bridge previously collapsed completely on August 29, 1907.
- 1941Charles Lindbergh’s Des Moines Speech accusing the British, Jews and the Roosevelt administration of pressing for war with Germany.
- 1971The Egyptian Constitution becomes official.
- 1973A coup in Chile headed by General Augusto Pinochet topples the democratically elected president Salvador Allende. Pinochet exercises dictatorial power until ousted in a referendum in 1988, staying in power until 1990.
- 1989Hungary announces that the East German refugees who had been housed in temporary camps were free to leave for West Germany.
- 1992Hurricane Iniki, one of the most damaging hurricanes in United States history, devastates the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Oahu.
- 2012A total of 315 people are killed in two garment factory fires in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chhabi Biswas, Barbara Weathers, Katsunori Takahashi, Leela James, Ronald Reagan, Osa Massen, Richard Hammond, Silvana Mangano, Hound Dog Taylor, Kotaro Yanagi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 11, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1979 – Simon Amstell, English comedian, actor, and television host; January 3, 1950 – Victoria Principal, American actress and producer; May 22, 1970 – Nadia Khan, Pakistani actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042