Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 254th day of the year 1927. It was the 37th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,403 days or 31.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 1959.
If a dog named Merle Dutch - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merle Dutch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Merle Dutch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Edwin Richfield
- 1930Cathryn Damon
- 1942Lola Falana
- 1943Brian Perkins
- 1960Anne Ramsay
- 1961Elizabeth Daily
- 1964Tonton Gutierrez
- 1979Ariana Richards
- 1989Michael J. Willett
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1923Alan Badel, English actor (d. 1982)
- 1925Yiye Ávila, Puerto Rican evangelist and author (d. 2013)
- 1931Hans-Ulrich Wehler, German historian and academic (d. 2014)
- 1933Margaret Booth, English lawyer and judge
- 1939Charles Geschke, American businessman, co-founded Adobe Systems
- 1944Freddy Thielemans, Belgian educator and politician, Mayor of Brussels
- 1967Charles Walker, English politician
- 1969Gidget Gein, American bass player (Marilyn Manson) (d. 2008)
- 1983Jacoby Ellsbury, American baseball player
- 1986Dwayne Jarrett, American football player
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GQOIICLOAJCMF? Check your answers here: Word solver GQOIICLOAJCMF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Battle of Brandywine: The British celebrate a major victory in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- 1802France annexes the Kingdom of Piedmont.
- 1814War of 1812: The climax of the Battle of Plattsburgh, a major United States victory in the war.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1830Anti-Masonic Party convention; one of the first American political party conventions.
- 1922One of the Herald Sun of Melbourne, Australia’s predecessor papers The Sun News-Pictorial is founded.
- 1968Air France Flight 1611 crashes off Nice, France, killing 89 passengers and six crew.
- 1997NASA’s Mars Global Surveyor reaches Mars.
- 2007Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of All Bombs.
- 2015A crane collapses onto the Masjid al-Haram mosque in Saudi Arabia killing 111 people and injuring 394 others.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patti LuPone, Lyn, Lucy Punch, Mark Bautista, Airi Suzuki, Annette Kerr, Rachel True, Bo Svenson, Mike Rowe, Christopher George.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 1927.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 1927 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +213. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 24, 1903. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 1927
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 37th Sunday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,209 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,403 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,159
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 1959
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1954 (+213)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 24, 1903 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IX.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1969 – Christian Mixon, American actor and race car driver; October 31, 1919 – Daphne Oxenford, English actress (d. 2012); November 16, 1942 – Joanna Pettet, English-Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821