Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 255th day of the year 2004. It was the 37th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,592 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,197 days or 6.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 20, 2036.
If a dog named Roland - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roland will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Roland will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jimmie Davis
- 1916Ed Sabol
- 1930Cathryn Damon
- 1934Ian Abercrombie
- 1937Joseph Kobzon
- 1943Jack Ely
- 1963Colin Wells
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
- 1971Richard Ashcroft
- 1992Hayato Isomura
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1838John Ireland, Irish-American archbishop (d. 1918)
- 1917Donald Blakeslee, American colonel and pilot (d. 2008)
- 1917Ferdinand Marcos, Filipino soldier, lawyer, and politician, 10th President of the Philippines (d. 1989)
- 1937Queen Paola of Belgium
- 1945Franz Beckenbauer, German footballer and manager
- 1951Hugo Porta, Argentinian rugby player
- 1965David Roe, English snooker player and coach
- 1976Flora Redoumi, Greek hurdler
- 1977Tobias Zellner, German footballer
- 1982Elvan Abeylegesse, Ethiopian-Turkish runner
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kaitlin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1390Lithuanian Civil War (1389–92): The Teutonic Knights begin a five-week siege of Vilnius.
- 1714Siege of Barcelona: Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia, surrenders to Spanish and French Bourbon armies in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- 1775Benedict Arnold’s expedition to Quebec leaves Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1792The Hope Diamond is stolen along with other French crown jewels when six men break into the house where they are stored.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1893Parliament of the World’s Religions opens in Chicago, where Swami Vivekananda delivers his speech on fanaticism, tolerance and the truth inherent in all religions.
- 1914Australia invades New Britain, defeating a German contingent at the Battle of Bita Paka.
- 1921Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan to colonize Palestine and creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.
- 1943World War II: Start of the liquidation of the Ghettos in Minsk and Lida by the Nazis.
- 1998Opening ceremony for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Malaysia is the first Asian country to host the games.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Will Kimbrough, Marguerite Moreau, Paul Dooley, James Van Der Beek, Tom Goss, Giselle Laronde, Eddie Byrne, Josh Lucas, John Wilkes Booth, Nigel Olsson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 2004.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 2004 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1996. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 11th September 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 37th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,592 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,197 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 223
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 2036
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1985 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1996 (-135)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo (September 11, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IX.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1947 – Philippe Lavil, French singer and actor; December 31, 1944 – Taylor Hackford, American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 25, 1950 – Emitt Rhodes, American singer-songwriter (The Merry-Go-Round).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097