Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 255th day of the year 1921. It was the 37th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,860 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,953 days or 32.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 21, 1953.
If a dog named Conga - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Conga will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Conga will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875Matsunosuke Onoe
- 1901Ben Blue
- 1931Bill McKinney
- 1944Barry White
- 1952Neil Peart
- 1957Rachel Ward
- 1965Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan
- 1977Idan Raichel
- 1979Pakorn Lum
- 1986Emmy Rossum
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1898Ben Shahn, Lithuanian-American painter and photographer (d. 1969)
- 1914Rais Amrohvi, Pakistani psychoanalyst, poet, and scholar (d. 1988)
- 1927Freddie Jones, English actor
- 1951Norm Dubé, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1956Chip Beck, American golfer
- 1957Hans Zimmer, German composer and producer
- 1969Shigeki Maruyama, Japanese golfer
- 1981Staciana Stitts, American swimmer
- 1982Nana Ozaki, Japanese model
- 1991Scott Wootton, English footballer
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alvin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885Arbroath 36–0 Bon Accord, a world record scoreline in professional Association football.
- 1906The Newport Transporter Bridge is opened in Newport, South Wales by Viscount Tredegar.
- 1910Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler’s Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler’s rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter)
- 1940An explosion at the Hercules Powder Company plant in Kenvil, New Jersey kills 51 people and injures over 200.
- 1940Cave paintings are discovered in Lascaux, France.
- 1944World War II: The liberation of Serbia from Nazi Germany continues. Bajina Bašta in western Serbia is among those liberated cities. Near Trier, American troops enter Germany for the first time.
- 1953U.S. Senator and future President John Fitzgerald Kennedy marries Jacqueline Lee Bouvier at St. Mary’s Church in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1958Jack Kilby demonstrates the first integrated circuit.
- 1992Abimael Guzmán, leader of the Shining Path, is captured by Peruvian special forces; shortly thereafter the rest of Shining Path’s leadership fell as well.
- 2005Hong Kong Disneyland opens in Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Mull, Patty Waters, David Vanian, Steve Stevens, Richard Archer, Liliana Mumy, Mei Kurokawa, Jimmy Aggrey, Makiko Esumi, George Jackson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 1921.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 1921 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1929. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 37th Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 300 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,860 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,953 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1935 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1929 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1977 – Rainer Schönfelder, Austrian skier and singer; August 27, 1973 – Cory Bowles, Canadian actor, singer, and choreographer; April 18, 1974 – Millie Corretjer, Puerto Rican singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897