Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 255th day of the year 1929. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,109 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,370 days or 31.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 21, 1961.
If a dog named Linka - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Linka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Linka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1768Benjamin Carr
- 1916Edward Binns
- 1925Dickie Moore
- 1940Skip Hinnant
- 1944Colin Young
- 1972Gideon Emery
- 1982Nana Ozaki
- 1983Carly Smithson
- 1986Alfie Allen
- 1986Yang Mi
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1492Lorenzo de' Medici, Duke of Urbino (d. 1519)
- 1797Samuel Joseph May, American activist (d. 1871)
- 1928Muriel Siebert, American businesswoman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1939Henry Waxman, American lawyer and politician
- 1945David Garrick, English singer (d. 2013)
- 1956Barry Andrews, English singer and keyboard player (XTC, Shriekback, and The League of Gentlemen)
- 1971Younes El Aynaoui, Moroccan tennis player
- 1981Staciana Stitts, American swimmer
- 1983Clayton Richard, American baseball player
- 1989Andrew Luck, American football player
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Debbie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1185Emperor Andronikos I Komnenos brutally put to death in Constantinople.
- 1919Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers’ Party (later the Nazi Party).
- 1930In cricket Wilfred Rhodes ends his 1110-game first-class career by taking 5 for 95 for H.D.G. Leveson Gower’s XI against the Australians.
- 1953U.S. Senator and future President John Fitzgerald Kennedy marries Jacqueline Lee Bouvier at St. Mary’s Church in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1964Canyonlands National Park is designated as a National Park.
- 1979Indonesia is hit with an earthquake that measures 8.1 on the Richter scale.
- 1983A Wells Fargo depot in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States, is robbed of approximately US$7 million by Los Macheteros.
- 1990The two German states and the Four Powers sign the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany in Moscow, paving the way for German reunification.
- 2001Ansett Australia, Australia’s first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
- 2005Hong Kong Disneyland opens in Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Cerveris, Noni Ioannidou, Pat Boone, Billy Williams, Frank Ashmore, Jim Henshaw, Maximilian Schell, Celia Weston, Loretta Lynn, Yvonne De Carlo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 1929.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 1929 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1907. Your score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,109 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,370 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,155
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 1961
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1955 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1907 (-195)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1928 – Dick O'Neill, American actor (d. 1998); January 4, 1956 – Bernard Sumner, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; August 8, 1928 – Simón Díaz, Venezuelan singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915