Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 255th day of the year 1967. It was the 37th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,633 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,544 days or 17.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 21, 1999.
If a dog named Pro.Finbar - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pro.Finbar will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pro.Finbar will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Freddie Jones
- 1932Kim Hamilton
- 1933Tatiana Doronina
- 1938Tatiana Troyanos
- 1944Colin Young
- 1951Joe Pantoliano
- 1956Barry Andrews
- 1966Ben Folds
- 1985Burak Aksak
- 1986Emmy Rossum
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1856Johann Heinrich Beck, American composer and conductor (d. 1924)
- 1920Irene Dailey, American actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1944Vladimir Spivakov, Russian violinist and conductor
- 1953Fiona Mactaggart, Scottish educator and politician
- 1956Ricky Rudd, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1973Said Ali al-Shihri, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2013)
- 1974Kenichi Suzumura, Japanese voice actor and singer-songwriter
- 1981Staciana Stitts, American swimmer
- 1983Carly Smithson, Irish singer-songwriter and actress (We Are the Fallen)
- 1994Elina Svitolina, Ukrainian tennis player
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Parker’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 372Sixteen Kingdoms: Jin Xiaowudi, age 10, succeeds his father Jin Jianwendi as Emperor of the Eastern Jin dynasty.
- 1309The First Siege of Gibraltar takes place in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1814Battle of North Point: an American detachment halts the British land advance to Baltimore in the War of 1812.
- 1919Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers’ Party (later the Nazi Party).
- 1943World War II: Benito Mussolini, dictator of Italy, is rescued from house arrest on the Gran Sasso in Abruzzi, by German commando forces led by Otto Skorzeny.
- 1952Strange occurrences, including a monster sighting, take place in Flatwoods, West Virginia.
- 1984Dwight Gooden sets the baseball record for strikeouts in a season by a rookie with 246, previously set by Herb Score in 1954. Gooden’s 276 strikeouts that season, pitched in 218 innings, set the current record.
- 1988Hurricane Gilbert devastates Jamaica; it turns towards Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula 2 days later, causing an estimated $5 billion in damage.
- 2001Ansett Australia, Australia’s first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
- 2011The 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City opens to the public.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glydel Mercado, Isaiah "Ikey" Owens, Wally Whyton, Mary Kay Place, Jeong Jae-heon, Mario Salieri, Simon Ward, Tina Hobley, Katherine Jenkins, Robert Elliott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 1967.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 1967 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1948. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 12th September 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 1967
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 37th Tuesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 91 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,633 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,544 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 1999
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1994 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1948 (-146)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry (September 16, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1980 – Hwangbo, South Korean rapper and actress (Chakra); October 15, 1979 – Bohemia, Pakistani-American rapper and producer; May 25, 1980 – Joe King, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Fray).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111