Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of September 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 14, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 257th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896José Mojica
- 1922Frances Bergen
- 1947Jon Bauman
- 1973Andrew Lincoln
- 1977Malik Bendjelloul
- 1984Lethal Bizzle
- 1986Ai Takahashi
- 1986Tinchy Stryder
- 1989Logan Henderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 14.
- 1543Claudio Acquaviva, Italian priest, 5th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1615)
- 1867Charles Dana Gibson, American illustrator (d. 1944)
- 1891Ivan Matveyevich Vinogradov, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1983)
- 1916John Heyer, Australian director and producer (d. 2001)
- 1921Paul Poberezny, American pilot and businessman, founded the Experimental Aircraft Association (d. 2013)
- 1929Maurice Vachon, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1936Ferid Murad, American physician and pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955Steve Berlin, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and producer (Los Lobos, The Flesh Eaters, and The Blasters)
- 1986Ai Takahashi, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Minimoni, Elegies, and High-King)
- 1988Diogo Salomão, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The Papal States lose Avignon to the French Empire.
- 1829The Ottoman Empire signs the Treaty of Adrianople with Russia, thus ending the Russo-Turkish War.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of South Mountain, part of the Maryland Campaign, is fought.
- 1901U.S. President William McKinley dies after an assassination attempt on September 6, and is succeeded by Vice President Theodore Roosevelt.
- 1954In a top secret nuclear test, a Soviet Tu-4 bomber drops a 40 kiloton atomic weapon just north of Totskoye village.
- 1959The Soviet probe Luna 2 crashes onto the Moon, becoming the first man-made object to reach it.
- 1975The first American saint, Elizabeth Ann Seton, is canonized by Pope Paul VI.
- 1987The Toronto Blue Jays set a record for the most home runs in a single game, hitting 10 of them.
- 1992The Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina declares the breakaway Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia to be illegal.
- 2007Late-2000s financial crisis: The Northern Rock bank experiences the first bank run in the United Kingdom in 150 years.
View the complete list of historical events for September 14.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George O. Petrie, Akiko Wakabayashi, Sean Altman, Ken Kercheval, Don Rickles, Ann Flood, Airi Toriyama, Carol Lawrence, Barbara Broccoli, John Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 14 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 14, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Take Good Care of My Baby by Bobby Vee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1968 – Grant Bowler, New Zealand-Australian actor; March 19, 1937 – Maurice Roëves, English-Scottish actor; May 1, 1987 – Matt Di Angelo, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163