Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of September 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 19, 1998 was a Saturday and it was the 262nd day of the year 1998. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,547 days or 6.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 28, 2030.
If a dog named Shrimpy - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shrimpy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shrimpy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926James Lipton
- 1927Nick Massi
- 1930Antonio Margheriti
- 1941Mariangela Melato
- 1963Jarvis Cocker
- 1964Patrick Marber
- 1982Jesse Blaze Snider
- 1991Demelza Reveley
- 1996Pia Mia
View the complete list of September 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 19.
- 1912Kurt Sanderling, Polish-German conductor (d. 2011)
- 1927Helen Carter, American singer (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1998)
- 1941Cass Elliot, American singer (The Mamas & the Papas, The Mugwumps, and The Big 3) (d. 1974)
- 1941Umberto Bossi, Italian politician
- 1960Yolanda Saldívar, American murderer
- 1969Candy Dulfer, Dutch saxophonist
- 1975Marcus Dunstan, American director and screenwriter
- 1982Columbus Short, American actor, singer, dancer, and choreographer
- 1982Eduardo Carvalho, Portuguese footballer
- 1983Eamon, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of September 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Flavius Dalmatius is raised to the rank of Caesar by his uncle, emperor Constantine I.
- 1796George Washington’s Farewell Address is printed across America as an open letter to the public.
- 1934Bruno Hauptmann is arrested for the kidnapping and murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr.
- 1945Lord Haw-Haw (William Joyce) is sentenced to death in London.
- 1952The United States bars Charlie Chaplin from re-entering the country after a trip to England.
- 1970Kostas Georgakis, a Greek student of geology, sets himself ablaze in Matteotti Square in Genoa, Italy, as a protest against the dictatorial regime of Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1972A parcel bomb sent to Israeli Embassy in London kills one diplomat.
- 1973King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden has his investiture.
- 1982Scott Fahlman posts the first documented emoticons :-) and :-( on the Carnegie Mellon University bulletin board system.
- 1983Saint Kitts and Nevis gains its independence.
View the complete list of September 19 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 19, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nazia Hassan, Diplo, Paul van Dyk, Anna Selezneva, Anthony Franciosa, Peter Hermann, Stanley Kamel, Jean-Louis Barrault, Candice Michelle, Billy Warlock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 19 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 19, 1998.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th September 1998 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +233. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 24, 2005. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 19, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 19th September 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 19, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 262nd day of 1998
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,547 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 259
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 28, 2030
- Age in dog years: 100 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+233)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 24, 2005 (-155)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith (September 19, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.IX.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1960 – Phillip Rhee, American actor, martial artist, director, and producer; September 19, 1976 – Isha Koppikar, Indian model and actress; March 4, 1969 – Stina Nordenstam, Swedish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069