Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 245th day of the year 2005. It was the 35th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,767 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,922 days or 5.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 11, 2037.
If a dog named Whoopy - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whoopy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Whoopy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Billy Preston
- 1946Joe Yamanaka
- 1954Billi Gordon
- 1966Dino Cazares
- 1971Shauna Sand
- 1979Ron Ng
- 1982Mandy Cho
- 1984Jack Peñate
- 1986Rob Ramsay
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1862Franjo Krežma, Croatian violinist and composer (d. 1881)
- 1878Herman, Estonian-Finnish archbishop (d. 1961)
- 1883Archduchess Elisabeth Marie of Austria (d. 1963)
- 1925Hugo Montenegro, American composer and conductor (d. 1981)
- 1929Beulah Bewley, English physician and academic
- 1937Peter Ueberroth, American businessman
- 1951Michael Gray, American actor
- 1953John Zorn, American saxophonist, composer, and producer (Naked City, Masada, and Painkiller)
- 1971Shauna Sand, American model and actress
- 1979Ron Ng, Hong Kong actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Micheal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 44 BCCicero launches the first of his Philippics (oratorical attacks) on Mark Antony. He will make 14 of them over the following months.
- 421Galla Placidia, wife of the Emperor Constantius III, becomes a widow for the second time when her husband dies suddenly of an illness.
- 1649The Italian city of Castro is completely destroyed by the forces of Pope Innocent X, ending the Wars of Castro.
- 1792During what became known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter three Roman Catholic Church bishops, more than two hundred priests, and prisoners believed to be royalist sympathizers.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan: Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.
- 1912Arthur Rose Eldred is awarded the first Eagle Scout award of the Boy Scouts of America.
- 1957President Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam becomes the first foreign head of state to make a state visit to Australia.
- 1960The first election of the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration, in history of Tibet. The Tibetan community observes this date as Democracy Day.
- 1990Transnistria is unilaterally proclaimed a Soviet republic; the Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev declares the decision null and void.
- 1998Swissair Flight 111 crashes near Peggys Cove, Nova Scotia. All 229 people on board are killed.
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Frederiksen, Erkin Koray, Felicity Kendal, Dwight Yoakam, Beverly Garland, Betsy Brandt, Donna Air, Cisco Houston, Lesley Manville, Ugly Dave Gray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 2005.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 2005 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd September 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 245th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 35th Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,767 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,922 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 2037
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (September 3, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: II.IX.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1963 – Till Lindemann, German singer-songwriter; September 6, 1971 – Leila K, Swedish rapper; November 6, 1978 – Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028