Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1912 was a Saturday and it was the 265th day of the year 1912. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,929 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,976 days or 35.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,319 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 30, 1944.
If a dog named Shanti - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shanti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shanti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863John Bunny
- 1947Keith Harris
- 1955Mika Kaurismäki
- 1971Alfonso Ribeiro
- 1973Keith Brewer
- 1979Jaymee Ong
- 1980Aleksa Palladino
- 1980Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 1980Robert Hoffman
- 1980Stacy Clark
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1756John Loudon McAdam, Scottish engineer (d. 1836)
- 1919Fazlur Rahman Malik, Pakistani philosopher and scholar (d. 1988)
- 1930John Morgan, Welsh-Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1952John Taylor, Baron Taylor of Warwick, English lawyer and politician
- 1961Nancy Travis, American actress and producer
- 1963Cecil Fielder, American baseball player and manager
- 1970Samantha Power, Irish-American journalist, academic, and diplomat, 28th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1972Scott Spiezio, American baseball player
- 1979James Allan, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glasvegas)
- 1984Wale, American rapper
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1217Livonian Crusade: The Estonian leader Lembitu and Livonian leader Kaupo the Accursed are killed in Battle of Matthew’s Day.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Benedict Arnold gives the British the plans to West Point.
- 1792French Revolution: The National Convention declares France a republic and abolishes the absolute monarchy.
- 1860Second Opium War: An Anglo-French force defeats Chinese troops at the Battle of Palikao.
- 1921A storage silo in Oppau, Germany, explodes, killing 500-600 people.
- 1942The Boeing B-29 Superfortress makes its maiden flight.
- 1964Malta gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1965The Gambia, Maldives and Singapore are admitted as members of the United Nations.
- 1984Brunei joins the United Nations.
- 2003Galileo mission is terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter’s atmosphere, where it is crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes.
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lolita Flores, Nappy Brown, Leila Lopes, Lance King, Shu Qi, Kim Genelle, Desmond Harrington, Alan Carr, Mary Millar, Ken Mitsuishi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 1912.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 1912 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 265th day of 1912
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,929 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,976 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,319
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 1944
- Age in dog years: 523 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1984 – Willy Mason, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 21, 1979 – Chris Pratt, American actor and singer; November 6, 1931 – Mike Nichols, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,791