Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 264th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,645 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,215 days or 28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,038 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 30, 1966.
If a dog named Pacy - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pacy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pacy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Karl Slover
- 1934Leonard Cohen
- 1935Henry Gibson
- 1936Dickey Lee
- 1959André Hennicke
- 1963Angus Macfadyen
- 1965Cheryl Hines
- 1980Robert Hoffman
- 1981Nicole Richie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1051Bertha of Savoy (d. 1087)
- 1882Geevarghese Ivanios, Indian metropolitan (d. 1953)
- 1890Charles William Train, English sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1965)
- 1926Noor Jehan, Pakistani actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1941R. James Woolsey, Jr., American scholar and diplomat, 16th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1951Aslan Maskhadov, Chechen general and politician, 3rd President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (d. 2005)
- 1959Andrzej Buncol, Polish footballer
- 1983Joseph Mazzello, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Maggie Grace, American actress
- 1989Emma Watkins, Australian singer and actress (The Wiggles)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860Second Opium War: An Anglo-French force defeats Chinese troops at the Battle of Palikao.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1933Salvador Lutteroth ran the first ever EMLL (now CMLL) show in Mexico, marking the birth of Lucha libre
- 1934A large typhoon hits western Honshū, Japan, killing 3,036 people.
- 1942In Poland, at the end of Yom Kippur, Germans order Jews to permanently evacuate Konstantynów and move to the ghetto in Biała Podlaska, established to assemble Jews from seven nearby towns, including Janów Podlaski, Rossosz and Terespol.
- 1953Lieutenant No Kum-sok, a North Korean pilot, defects to South Korea and is associated with Operation Moolah.
- 1965The Gambia, Maldives and Singapore are admitted as members of the United Nations.
- 1976Orlando Letelier is assassinated in Washington, D.C. He is a member of the Chilean socialist government of Salvador Allende, overthrown in 1973 by Augusto Pinochet.
- 1977A nuclear non-proliferation pact is signed by 15 countries, including the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 2013al-Shabaab Islamic militants attack the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, killing at least 67 people.
View the complete list of historical events for September 21.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kousei Amano, Fenella Fielding, Ayame Goriki, Cowboy Troy, Ekaterina Ryabova, Liane Haid, Olga Souza, Lucas Elliot Eberl, Theo Trebs, Kelly Willard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 21, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1946 – Haji, Canadian-American actress (d. 2013); February 7, 1972 – Robyn Lively, American actress; July 27, 1995 – Mirjana Puhar, Serbian-American model (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,315