Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 268th day of the year 1988. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,440 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,813 days or 10.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 2, 2020.
If a dog named Josephina - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Josephina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Josephina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Cornell MacNeil
- 1922Theresa Merritt
- 1941Linda McCartney
- 1957Brad Bird
- 1960Amy Sky
- 1961John Logan
- 1965Sean McNabb
- 1976Yakkun Sakurazuka
- 1979Ross Mathews
- 1988Kyle Sullivan
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1845Nikolai Anderson, Estonian philologist and author (d. 1905)
- 1871Lottie Dod, English tennis player, golfer, and archer (d. 1960)
- 1884Gustave Garrigou, French cyclist (d. 1963)
- 1893Blind Lemon Jefferson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1929)
- 1917Arthur W. Lehman, American euphonium player (d. 2009)
- 1949Bill Connors, American guitarist (Return to Forever)
- 1961Christopher L. Eisgruber, American lawyer and academic
- 1969Lisa Matthews, American model and actress
- 1975Taira Imata, Japanese actor
- 1979Georgios Georgiou, German-Greek footballer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carol’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1664The Dutch Republic surrenders New Amsterdam to England.
- 1674Second Tantrik Coronation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- 1852The first airship powered by (a steam) engine, created by Henri Giffard, travels 17 mi from Paris to Trappes.
- 1935Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo ever held outdoors under electric lights at Columbia, Mississippi
- 1950Forest fires black out the sun over portions of Canada and New England. A blue moon is seen as far away as Europe.
- 1960USS Enterprise, the world’s first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, is launched.
- 1972Japan Airlines Flight 472, operated Douglas DC-8-53 landed at Juhu Aerodrome instead of Santacruz Airport in Bombay, India.
- 1973Guinea-Bissau declares its independence from Portugal.
- 2009The G20 summit begins in Pittsburgh with 30 global leaders in attendance. It marks the first use of LRAD in U.S. history.
- 2014The Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), a Mars orbiter launched into Earth orbit by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), successfully inserted into orbit of Mars.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hank Cheyne, Florence Mills, Daryl Sabara, Shane Minor, Jack P. Shepherd, Marlène Jobert, David Wachs, Annie Yi, Robert Arthur, Cathy Lee Crosby.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1988.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1988 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 268th day of 1988
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,440 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,813 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 388
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2020
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1987 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-170)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Don’t Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin (September 24, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1926 – Odd Børretzen, Norwegian singer, author, and illustrator (d. 2012); January 19, 1972 – Joana Benedek, Romanian-Mexican model and actress; March 15, 1943 – Sly Stone, American singer-songwriter and producer (Sly and the Family Stone).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136