Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 267th day of the year 1998. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,798 days or 7.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 2, 2030.
If a dog named Clever - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clever will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clever will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don Porter
- 1936Jim Henson
- 1944Sven-Ole Thorsen
- 1946Joe Greene
- 1950Harriet Walter
- 1961John Logan
- 1962Tim Supple
- 1969Goya Toledo
- 1969Lisa Matthews
- 1972Kate Fleetwood
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1625Johan de Witt, Dutch mathematician and politician (d. 1672)
- 1905Severo Ochoa, Spanish–American physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1916Ruth Leach Amonette, American businesswoman and author (d. 2004)
- 1941Linda McCartney, American singer, photographer, and activist (Wings and Suzy and the Red Stripes) (d. 1998)
- 1954Helen Lederer, Welsh actress and screenwriter
- 1962Rosamund Kwan, Hong Kong actress
- 1965Sean McNabb, American singer, bass player, and actor (Quiet Riot, Great White, Rough Cutt, House of Lords, and Dokken)
- 1981Drew Gooden, American basketball player
- 1985Eric Adjetey Anang, Ghanaian sculptor and carpenter
- 1987Gürhan Gürsoy, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Benedict Arnold flees to British Army lines when the arrest of British Major John André exposes Arnold’s plot to surrender West Point.
- 1789The United States Congress passes the Judiciary Act which creates the office of the United States Attorney General and the federal judiciary system, and orders the composition of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1869“Black Friday”: Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- 1877Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaims Devils Tower in Wyoming as the nation’s first National Monument.
- 1962United States court of appeals orders the University of Mississippi to admit James Meredith.
- 196860 Minutes debuts on CBS.
- 1972Japan Airlines Flight 472, operated Douglas DC-8-53 landed at Juhu Aerodrome instead of Santacruz Airport in Bombay, India.
- 1982The Wimpy Operation, first act of resistance against Israeli troops in Beirut
- 2005Hurricane Rita makes landfall in the United States, devastating portions of southwestern Louisiana and extreme southeastern Texas.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Niña Jose, Colin Jeavons, Marc Nelson, Alex Kingston, Raz-B, Edward Underdown, Smaragda Karydi, Jacques Brel, Charlie Sheen, Shoko Aida.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1998.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1998 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1999. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1998
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,798 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 284
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2030
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1999 (-147)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith (September 26, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1949 – Alan Longmuir, Scottish bass player, songwriter, and actor (Bay City Rollers); June 24, 1979 – Mindy Kaling, American actress and producer; November 1, 1958 – Joe DeRenzo, American drummer, composer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,196