Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 267th day of the year 2005. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,693 days or 4.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 2, 2037.
If a dog named Lisbon - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lisbon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lisbon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Louis Edmonds
- 1930Angelo Muscat
- 1931Anthony Newley
- 1935Sean McCann
- 1939Wayne Henderson
- 1942Gerry Marsden
- 1957Brad Bird
- 1976Malinda Williams
- 1988Kyle Sullivan
- 1997Malaya Watson
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1755John Marshall, American captain, jurist, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of State (d. 1835)
- 1880Sarah Knauss, American super-centenarian (d. 1999)
- 1908Renee Roberts, English actress (d. 1996)
- 1910Jean Servais, Belgian-French actor (d. 1976)
- 1912Don Porter, American actor (d. 1997)
- 1920Ovadia Yosef, Iraqi-Israeli rabbi and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1924Voula Zouboulaki, Egyptian-Greek actress (d. 2015)
- 1949Bill Connors, American guitarist (Return to Forever)
- 1958Kevin Sorbo, American actor and producer
- 1976Carlos Almeida, Angolan basketball player
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622Muhammad and his followers completed their Hijra from Mecca to Medina to escape religious persecution.
- 1877Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- 1935Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo ever held outdoors under electric lights at Columbia, Mississippi
- 1957Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, is opened in Barcelona.
- 1960USS Enterprise, the world’s first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, is launched.
- 1968Swaziland joins the United Nations.
- 1972Japan Airlines Flight 472, operated Douglas DC-8-53 landed at Juhu Aerodrome instead of Santacruz Airport in Bombay, India.
- 1975Dougal Haston and Doug Scott on the Southwest Face expedition become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest by any of its faces.
- 1979CompuServe launches the first consumer internet service, which features the first public electronic mail service.
- 2015At least 1,100 people are killed and another 934 wounded after a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shirley Yeung, Sibel Kekilli, John Beasley, Kim Dong-wan, Dallas Taylor, Damian Lewis, Ann Rutherford, Alex Désert, Jacquie O'Sullivan, Joan Bennett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 2005.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 2005 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,693 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 172
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2037
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1982 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1988 (-146)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (September 24, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1968 – Ed Quinn, American actor; August 2, 1935 – Betty Brosmer, American model and author; July 11, 1988 – Yuka Iguchi, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078