Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 267th day of the year 2005. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,729 days or 4.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 2, 2037.
If a dog named Bucket - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bucket will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bucket will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Billy Bletcher
- 1918Audra Lindley
- 1922Cornell MacNeil
- 1930Angelo Muscat
- 1946Jerry Donahue
- 1962Tim Supple
- 1966Stacy Galina
- 1969Megan Ward
- 1979Ross Mathews
- 1985Jessica Lucas
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 936'Adud al-Dawla, Buyid king (d. 983)
- 1924Voula Zouboulaki, Egyptian-Greek actress (d. 2015)
- 1929John Carter, American clarinet player, saxophonist, and flute player (d. 1991)
- 1945Lou Dobbs, American journalist and author
- 1952Mark Sandman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Morphine and Treat Her Right) (d. 1999)
- 1953Peter Halley, American painter and educator
- 1955Riccardo Illy, Italian businessman and politician, President of Friuli Venezia Giulia
- 1962Rosamund Kwan, Hong Kong actress
- 1966Michael O. Varhola, American journalist and author
- 1979Kim Jong-min, South Korean singer and actor (Koyote)
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bonnie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Manuel I Komnenos, last Emperor of the Komnenian restoration dies. The Byzantine Empire slips into terminal decline.
- 1645Battle of Rowton Heath, Parliamentarian victory over a Royalist army commanded in person by King Charles.
- 1841The Sultan of Brunei cedes Sarawak to the United Kingdom.
- 1846Mexican–American War: General Zachary Taylor captures Monterrey.
- 1852The first airship powered by (a steam) engine, created by Henri Giffard, travels 17 mi from Paris to Trappes.
- 1853Admiral Despointes formally takes possession of New Caledonia in the name of France.
- 1932Gandhi and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar agree to the Poona Pact, which reserved seats in the Indian provincial legislatures for the “Depressed Classes” (Untouchables).
- 1957Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, is opened in Barcelona.
- 1982The Wimpy Operation, first act of resistance against Israeli troops in Beirut
- 1990Periodic Great White Spot is observed on Saturn.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Idle, Masaaki Uchino, Dwayne Hickman, Caveh Zahedi, Jesse Winchester, Leslie Nielsen, María Rojo, Shawn Crahan, Claudine Mercier, Rhona Mitra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 2005.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 2005 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1988. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 291 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,729 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2037
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1982 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1988 (-146)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (September 24, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1971 – Yuri Lowenthal, American voice actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 10, 1944 – Marie-France Pisier, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011); January 13, 1936 – Renato Bruson, Italian opera singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,150