Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1921. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,662 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,887 days or 32.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 1953.
If a dog named Acer - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Acer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Acer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Lizabeth Scott
- 1927Adhemar da Silva
- 1948Mike Pinera
- 1955Ken Weatherwax
- 1960Alan McGee
- 1960Carol Welsman
- 1974Matt Hullum
- 1985Anjana Sowmya
- 1988Justin Nozuka
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 106 BCPompey, Roman general and politician (d. 48 BC)
- 1639William Russell, Lord Russell, English politician (d. 1683)
- 1674Jacques-Martin Hotteterre, French flute player and composer (d. 1763)
- 1703François Boucher, French painter and set designer (d. 1770)
- 1766Charlotte, Princess Royal of England (d. 1828)
- 1897Herbert Agar, American journalist and historian (d. 1980)
- 1908Eddie Tolan, American sprinter and educator (d. 1967)
- 1954Mari Wilson, English singer
- 1969Sabrina, Zimbabwean-Greek singer
- 1986Isaac Makwala, Botswana sprinter
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 61 BCPompey the Great celebrates his third triumph for victories over the pirates and the end of the Mithridatic Wars on his 45th birthday.
- 1885The first practical public electric tramway in the world is opened in Blackpool, England.
- 1911Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1963The second period of the Second Vatican Council opens.
- 1966The Chevrolet Camaro, originally named Panther, is introduced.
- 1969The Fourteenth Symphony of Dmitri Shostakovich is received its official premiere.
- 1990The YF-22, which would later become the F-22 Raptor, flies for the first time.
- 1995The United States Navy disbands Fighter Squadron 84 (VF-84), nicknamed the “Jolly Rogers”.
- 2004The asteroid 4179 Toutatis passes within four lunar distances of Earth.
- 2007Calder Hall, the world’s first commercial nuclear power station, is demolished in a controlled explosion.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Richard Chamberlain, Mari Okamoto, Tatyana Ali, Lisbeth Movin, Nicholle Tom, Elijah Kelley, Filippo Colini, Oliver Dillon, Will Tura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1921.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1921 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 26, 1933. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,662 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,887 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,208
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1919 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 26, 1933 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1934 – Jean Marsh, English actress and screenwriter; July 19, 1924 – Arthur Rankin, Jr., American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); February 5, 1920 – Frank Muir, English actor and playwright (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,785