Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 272nd day of the year 2003. It was the 39th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,874 days or 5.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 7, 2035.
If a dog named Beuhla - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beuhla will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beuhla will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Steve Forrest
- 1932Mehmood Ali
- 1939Larry Linville
- 1954Mari Wilson
- 1957Andrew Dice Clay
- 1960Carol Welsman
- 1968Samir Soni
- 1970Russell Peters
- 1971Sibel Tüzün
- 1974Matt Hullum
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1548William V, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1626)
- 1927Barbara Mertz, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1930Colin Dexter, English author and educator
- 1931Anita Ekberg, Swedish-Italian model and actress (d. 2015)
- 1931James Cronin, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Paul Oestreicher, German-English priest and theologian
- 1933Samora Machel, Mozambican commander and politician, 1st President of Mozambique (d. 1986)
- 1951Michelle Bachelet, Chilean physician and politician, 34th President of Chile
- 1952Roy Campbell, Jr., American trumpet player (d. 2014)
- 1979Jaime Lozano, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The 1st United States Congress adjourns.
- 1829The Metropolitan Police of London, later also known as the Met, is founded.
- 1923The British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.
- 1938The Munich Agreement between Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Italy settles the Sudetenland dispute in Germany’s favor. The Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia are not invited.
- 1975WGPR in Detroit, Michigan, becomes the world’s first black-owned-and-operated television station.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to visit Ireland.
- 1988Space Shuttle: NASA launches STS-26, the return to flight mission, after the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.
- 2004The asteroid 4179 Toutatis passes within four lunar distances of Earth.
- 2008Following the bankruptcies of Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual, The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls 777.68 points, the largest single-day point loss in its history.
- 2013Over 42 people are killed by members of Boko Haram at the College of Agriculture in Gujba, Nigeria.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Howey, Rob Marshall, Alison Pill, Bobby Goldsboro, Ayanna Oliva, Totò, Carmen Electra, Peter Dante, Ken Norton, Wood Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 2003 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 29th September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 39th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,874 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 190
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 2035
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul (October 4, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1978 – Michelle Borth, American actress; November 26, 1938 – Rich Little, Canadian-American comedian, actor, and singer; January 30, 1947 – Steve Marriott, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756