Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 274th day of the year 1980. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,814 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,938 days or 13.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 8, 2012.
If a dog named Cofr? Cognac - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cofr? Cognac will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cofr? Cognac will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Lil Dagover
- 1905Michael Powell
- 1935Z. Z. Hill
- 1959Debrah Farentino
- 1961Sally Yeh
- 1964Monica Bellucci
- 1970Tony Hale
- 1974Daniel Wu
- 1978Candice Michelle
View the complete list of September 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1207Rumi, Persian mystic and poet (d. 1273)
- 1908David Oistrakh, Ukrainian-Russian violinist and educator (d. 1974)
- 1944Diane Dufresne, Canadian singer and painter
- 1952Al Leong, American stuntman and actor
- 1961Gary Coyne, Australian rugby player
- 1972Jamal Anderson, American football player and sportscaster
- 1972Martine Wright, English volleyball player
- 1972Mayumi Kojima, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1982Lacey Chabert, American actress and singer
- 1985Cristian Rodríguez, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of September 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SITOUIW? Check your answers here: Word solver SITOUIW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1744France and Spain defeat the Kingdom of Sardinia at the Battle of Madonna dell'Olmo.
- 1888Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- 1903The new Gresham’s School is officially opened by Field Marshal Sir Evelyn Wood.
- 1907McKinley National Memorial, the final resting place of assassinated U.S. President William McKinley and his family, is dedicated in Canton, Ohio.
- 1931Start of “Die Voortrekkers” youth movement for Afrikaners in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
- 1938The League of Nations unanimously outlaws “intentional bombings of civilian populations”.
- 1955Film star James Dean dies in a road accident aged 24.
- 1965The Lockheed L-100, the civilian version of the C-130 Hercules, is introduced.
- 1980Ethernet specifications are published by Xerox working with Intel and Digital Equipment Corporation.
- 1982Cyanide-laced Tylenol kills six people in the Chicago area. Seven are killed in all.
View the complete list of September 30 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: ASAP Rocky, Martin Campbell, Carol Arthur, Markos Vamvakaris, Irving Fein, Terrence Howard, Mattias Hellberg, Elizabeth Wilson, Tom Villard, Jason Derulo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 30, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 26, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1996. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 30th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 30, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 274th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,814 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,938 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 501
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 8, 2012
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 26, 1975 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1996 (-150)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 4, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.IX.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1976 – Liam O'Brien, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; May 6, 1986 – Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 4, 1921 – Deanna Durbin, Canadian-French actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058